Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Reposting these pics and adding a couple more with comments for fun
#1 Most recent and a good hair day (I don’t always look this good)
#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
#4 BF taking pictures. I had no idea my nipples were erect until he showed me the pictures. And I though he wanted pics of my face…guys
#5 is 6 months after getting married and the first time I cheated when married.
#6 in early 20’s and has a story I will post at a later date. Wild weekend in Niagara Falls with a virgin boy.
Comments and rating from 1 to 6? Be nice please.
To spice this up which version would you like to spend the weekend with And why?
They all look fantastic, but in order (good to best - There are no bad pictures ;)): 4, 2, 6, 3, 5, 1

And with regards to which "version", it's a toss up between #5 and #1; #5 in that I'd love to be at the start of that journey and #1...why stop now? ;)

Last edited:
#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
#4 BF taking pictures. I had no idea my nipples were erect until he showed me the pictures. And I though he wanted pics of my face…guys
#6 in early 20’s and has a story I will post at a later date. Wild weekend in Niagara Falls with a virgin boy.
To spice this up which version would you like to spend the weekend with And why?
my choices are 1,4,6 then 2,3,5 in no particular order. I would like to spend the weekend with number 1. That way I get to enjoy all the things you have learned over the years.

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
Number 1 - the current "you" with all those experiences and no hang-ups ... a weekend away when we don't even make it down to the restaurant
Number 5 - the newly-married you starting out on a journey of exploration ... a weekend away with no holds (holes?) barred
Number 6 - the relatively young you with so much to learn ... and me as an older guy hoping to teach you
Numbers 2, 3, 4 (in no particular order) - just you to have a fun time doing whatever we wanted
:heart::rose:

Definitely #6. The tight, tight shorts show off your little waist, the curve of your hips, and your oh so sexy thighs. It's the portrait of a woman ready to get fucked good and long and hard.

Definitely #6. The tight, tight shorts show off your little waist, the curve of your hips, and your oh so sexy thighs. It's the portrait of a woman ready to get fucked good and long and hard.
Oh you are right about that..I dated a guy that was a virgin so I held off having sex with him as I wanted to make it special. We went away for the weekend and rarely made it out of our room. I will write a story about that weekend. As a teaser let me say we had sex 23 times in those couple of days…yes I kept count. Guess he was making up for lost time. That is a actual picture from that weekend.
Thought that picture would have been the overwhelming favourite.

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
No. 6 is my favorite and the hottest.

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
Number one is still the hottest for me

4 an
#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
4 and 6. Love the hard nipples and the sassy look

Not that I’d pass on the sexy lady in the others.

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
Well, I'll start w/#4 b/c of the allure of hard nipples! Each of the others are attractive in their own right. Thanks for all your posts and stories!

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
#6…I think you’ve gotten better looking!

I’d
I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or agai
I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
I’ve never been with a squirter but would love to experience it.

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
1, 5, and 6....weekend with 1. It say sophisticated, ready to play.

#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
I have to start with 1 followed by three. Maybe there is a little bit of "Girl Next Door" look in them. After that maybe 5,2,6, and 4. It seems like some things grow better with age and you are clearly one of them.

I have to start with 1 followed by three. Maybe there is a little bit of "Girl Next Door" look in them. After that maybe 5,2,6, and 4. It seems like some things grow better with age and you are clearly one of them.
Thank you for being so kind

I like #5, you're so pretty, love your outfit, sexy legs and thighs, even your cute little shoes....and just married and already being bad... I LOVE bad girls...

I like #5, you're so pretty, love your outfit, sexy legs and thighs, even your cute little shoes....and just married and already being bad... I LOVE bad girls...
Lol..I tried to be a good wife…just wasn’t in the cards….I last 6 months

Back