Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Yep. Shirt flared skirts, tight camel toe shorts, tight T’s, loose summer dresses, commando underneath. Can’t be better.

I've been inside all day, but not for the reason I'd like to be! 😜 Just research and writing with intermittent housework and listening to my teenagers fighting.

After i lost my virginity to Mark my knowledge about sex and relationships was grossly distorted.
https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4

I think my second bf was worse is some ways. I am working on a story about that. He introduced me to alcohol. He was popular at school and I had no idea what he wanted in me. I know now it was because I was shy and submissive and he could get away with treating me like he did. The popular girls liked him and therefore hated me for dating him. We would hang out at the local park at night and drink with his friends and other couples. Afterwards we would have sex in the park. I was petit and the alcohol was too much for me…in my drunken state he let his friends watch as we had sex. There were times I passed out completely and afterwards there were rumours that his friends also had sex with me. I was horrified. There is much more also…will expand in my story.

Back