Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

I do like your hair color, and I love your wedding ring in the picture.

One of my favorite images is a hand with a wedding ring wrapped around a cock as cum from a hand job flows over it
The wedding ring is always a big turn on for men. The thought of having another mans wife hand wrapped around their member is very erotic. I love getting cum all over and into my wedding ring...so hot knowing my husband holds my hand and there is another mans cum in my ring…am I bad?

The wedding ring is always a big turn on for men. The thought of having another mans wife hand wrapped around their member is very erotic. I love getting cum all over and into my wedding ring...so hot knowing my husband holds my hand and there is another mans cum in my ring…am I bad?
Bad? No I call that naughty. Naughty is an incredible turn on!

You are sexy wonderful,

Do you also like a little telltale cum in your hair, kissing him with another man’s cum on your breath? A little extra juicy in your pussy?

I think I would have made such a great cuckhold

You are sexy wonderful,

Do you also like a little telltale cum in your hair, kissing him with another man’s cum on your breath? A little extra juicy in your pussy?

I think I would have made such a great cuckhold
Oh there have been times when I have just come home horny as hell from an encounter…and wanted my husband to take me. I thought for sure he would smell, taste, sense another mans sex on me ….but I discovered that if I tease him and getting him all aroused first…he seems to loose all his senses and his sex drive takes over his brain…lol

Oh there have been times when I have just come home horny as hell from an encounter…and wanted my husband to take me. I thought for sure he would smell, taste, sense another mans sex on me ….but I discovered that if I tease him and getting him all aroused first…he seems to loose all his senses and his sex drive takes over his brain…lol
I’m sure it does take over, but I’d want to know. I’d want to be shown, told…. Does that make me weak?

Hey I gave you a 5 on all your stories except losing your virginity. Hope that helps your score

My first real bf was when I was 18 and he was a big time jerk. He treated me awful but I was shy and let myself be treated poorly.
We use to hang out at a local park with other kids and drink into the night.
He introduced me to alcohol and being petite I did not handle it well. He liked to get me drunk to the point I was almost passed out.

Once I was drunk he would pull on my top to expose me to his friends. The first time it happened I was horrified, but he would not stop. He disregarded my objections. He liked to show me off to his friends when I was impaired. He would playfully expose my breasts to his friends, maul them, grab me from behind and expose me. It began to happen all the time.

Every night we would have sex in the park before he took me home. There were times I was so drunk that he let his friends watch while we had sex (I was pretty much passed out). There were mornings when I woke up and my clothes and hair were covered with crusted over cum. I was being to think his friends did more than just watch. But I had low self esteem and just continued to let it happen. I actually drank more so I could pass out and avoid the humiliation.

After a while there were rumours that when I passed out his close friends had sex with me also. I was horrified when I heard the rumours. He denied the accusation but I could tell from the comments and smirks from his friends that there could be some truth to the rumours. Thats when I stopped going to the park with him and he soon disappeared.

You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

Last edited:
I sometimes fantasize about finger fucking using my wedding band. There seems like something super naughty about my wedding band being inside a pussy getting all of my not spouse's juices on it. For that matter how hot would you think would be to have a man do that?

Not at all, especially if it's my cock and my cum that you're expertly having! :)

Love the breasts pic. Sure wish the nipples were hard, though. Per your great stories, your nipples are usually quite responsive and hard. Really want to see a pic of that.

My first real bf was when I was 18 and he was a big time jerk. He treated me awful but I was shy and let myself be treated poorly.
We use to hang out at a local park with other kids and drink into the night.
He introduced me to alcohol and being petite I did not handle it well. He liked to get me drunk to the point I was almost passed out.

Once I was drunk he would pull on my top to expose me to his friends. The first time it happened I was horrified, but he would not stop. He began doing it all the time. He liked to show me off to his friends.

Every night we would have sex in the park before he took me home. There were times I was so drunk that he let his friends watch while we had sex (I was pretty much passed out)

After a while there were rumours that when I passed out he’s friends had sex with me also. I was horrified when I heard the rumours. Thats when I stopped going to the park with him and he soon disappeared.

You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
Never mind that your first boyfriend was a jerk and his friends took advantage of your inebriated state ... those tits are wonderful! I'd love to spill my load on them and then clean them up to share my cum with you 😍

https://www.literotica.com/s/husbands-fantasy-about-my-friends

Is that a by and large true story? It gets to the question, how do you feel about your husband sleeping with other women as you do with other men? Was knowing the other women better or worse? Was seeing it happen better or worse?

I admit really enjoying the story, and somewhat imaging myself as your hubby. Possibly the hottest thing is that you took pictures, so you obviously saw it and were ok with it from his perspective.

If the story happened, wow, there is a whole lot of emotional stuff in play.

Per request - Leg pictures in a dress

Note I have begun adding all my pictures on Page 1 of the thread also. Many people can’t seem to find specific pictures so I posted them on the first page to make it easier…all in random order.

Per request - Leg pictures in a dress

Note I have begun adding all my pictures on Page 1 of the thread also. Many people can’t seem to find specific pictures so I posted them on the first page to make it easier…all in random order.
Mmmm, yes please!

Added a few but only 10 pictures per message…will work on more later.
Enjoy

Oh my! You are gorgeous and sexy as F---! Thanks for organizing your pictures. Love your newest legs pic, adore your avatar ass (perfect!) and your stories. Thanks

April, thank you for sharing your pics, stories, and life in general. You write your history well and show your "history" even better.

Back