Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

By our pictures are great! You are. Very beautiful lady. Thank you for your stories and pictures! 🤩

Thank you for reading my stories. Any favs?
I live the Tesla Man. How random and out in the open it was. The excitement and rush you must have had
When surprise your husband on his birthday with your friends.
The only one not a fan of losing your virginity.

Per request - Leg pictures in a dress

Note I have begun adding all my pictures on Page 1 of the thread also. Many people can’t seem to find specific pictures so I posted them on the first page to make it easier…all in random order.
Awesome view!
Note to viewers: I know you are here for the pics but PLEASE PLEASE go read her stories, they are AMAZING and AWESOME!!!!

Note I have begun adding all my pictures on Page 1 of the thread also. Many people can’t seem to find specific pictures so I posted them on the first page to make it easier…all in random order.
As if I wasn't already enamored with you, you go and do that! Fantastic! ;)

That's a pity. I like the hunt for pictures, if these guys (or gals) don't even want to do the effort to search for your pics, they're not worth to see them. Keep the suspense. Keep the thrill. Just my 2 cents.

I sometimes fantasize about finger fucking using my wedding band. There seems like something super naughty about my wedding band being inside a pussy getting all of my not spouse's juices on it. For that matter how hot would you think would be to have a man do that?
Oh that is very hot. Would drive me crazy if I knew that.

https://www.literotica.com/s/husbands-fantasy-about-my-friends

Is that a by and large true story? It gets to the question, how do you feel about your husband sleeping with other women as you do with other men? Was knowing the other women better or worse? Was seeing it happen better or worse?

I admit really enjoying the story, and somewhat imaging myself as your hubby. Possibly the hottest thing is that you took pictures, so you obviously saw it and were ok with it from his perspective.

If the story happened, wow, there is a whole lot of emotional stuff in play.
Yes this is a true story. Can’t make this stuff up lol.
My husband and I both cheat. He knows I had flings before but has no idea to the extent or frequency of them. I have never admitted to any wrongdoing. I am very coy and deny deny deny.
My husband thinks that I have no idea of his affairs. I have always suspected he cheated when he travels on business but no proof. I suspect when I first met him. Recently I have proof. Lots of proof which I will reveal in a story I am working on. In general he has stopped asking me and I never questioned him. So we live in this perfect Disney world where everything is wonderful. But we both know.
So back to friends. That plan backfired on me big time. I had no idea that would happen. I was fine with my friends playing with him. It was all in fun. I was surprised that Wendy sneaked back to actually have sex with him. Was shocking really if you knew sweet Wendy. But I was fine with it since I kind of encouraged it earlier. Besides Wendy is a dear friend and I would never blame her or make her feel bad.
I also said that I suspect they met up afterwards also. That hurts but again I’m no angel.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for reading. I am always happy to answer questions about my stories.

Enjoy

Black lingerie is so sexy.

Added a few but only 10 pictures per message…will work on more later.
Enjoy
all your photos are hot and very erotic... I have started to follow the reading too... so far the stories are amazing... I will give them the ratings I feel they deserve!! looking forward to many more stories and pics!

Ho
Wendy just needed it! Were you shocked that it was her, rather than one of the others?
Honestly I was shocked at all of them. I would have bet my life that none of them would have anything to do with my husband out of respect for me. But I suppose a little wine and the shear craziness of the request. It was all in fun.
Wendy is a cute soccer mom of two little girls. She met her husband in HS and have lived the suburban lifestyle ever since. She never expressed anything was wrong with her marriage. Maybe you are correct and she just needed some excitement in her life.

She has mid length short hair and cute as a button. As you can see from the pictures she has a slim body with small perky breasts an an ass to die for.
Someone asked if I would fool around with her husband. Her husband is in sales and a smooth talker. He has made many suggestive remarks to me before. I just laughed them off as I would never betray Wendy. Even now that Wendy is involved with my Husband I still wouldn’t get involved with him. Wendy is like a baby sister to me.

Ho

Honestly I was shocked at all of them. I would have bet my life that none of them would have anything to do with my husband out of respect for me. But I suppose a little wine and the shear craziness of the request. It was all in fun.
Wendy is a cute soccer mom of two little girls. She met her husband in HS and have lived the suburban lifestyle ever since. She never expressed anything was wrong with her marriage. Maybe you are correct and she just needed some excitement in her life.

She has mid length short hair and cute as a button. As you can see from the pictures she has a slim body with small perky breasts an an ass to die for.
Someone asked if I would fool around with her husband. Her husband is in sales and a smooth talker. He has made many suggestive remarks to me before. I just laughed them off as I would never betray Wendy. Even now that Wendy is involved with my Husband I still wouldn’t get involved with him. Wendy is like a baby sister to me.
There are no pics of Wendy in your story.. Did I miss something??

Perfect....will make it much much easier to browse your pics and cum....(y):nana:

Back