Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

@April602
During the last few days I have read all your stories, I found them all interesting and some quite arousing. On the whole they were an enjoyable read and I look forward to more. I wondered to what extent or otherwise you embellish the facts. Your writing is good and I fell that maybe you should extend your writing into pure fiction. Give yourself the freedom to soar.

@April602
During the last few days I have read all your stories, I found them all interesting and some quite arousing. On the whole they were an enjoyable read and I look forward to more. I wondered to what extent or otherwise you embellish the facts. Your writing is good and I fell that maybe you should extend your writing into pure fiction. Give yourself the freedom to soar.
Impressed that you read all my stories. Thank you and yes I have others to add. All stories are true. As far as embellishing I admit I can’t recall all the sexual acts so for the purpose of Lit there may be a bit of embellishing, afterall who can remember every sexual act they had in their life. But for the most part the stories are all true and pretty accurate as I remember them. You know that saying, I may forget what you did to me but I will never forget how you made me feel.
Enjoy

Wow. You've created the best first page in Lit history, as far as I can remember. Thank you! I love it

Yeah a nice relaxing weekend
Nothing wild or exciting. I know you all think I have this crazy sexual life but in reality it’s been pretty tame lately. Being the well behaved wife. I know how boring.
No me time over the weekend?

Added a bunch of pictures to page 1 for ease of access. Thought it was a good idea
I've been enjoying reading your stories, very well written, and very hot. The added bonus of the corresponding pics is a bonus that has put me over the edge more than a few times.

I've been enjoying reading your stories, very well written, and very hot. The added bonus of the corresponding pics is a bonus that has put me over the edge more than a few times.
Thank you that’s nice to know. Any favourite stories or pictures?
Any questions

Ok since you are all following me I will add it here first. Maybe you can pick up any grammar mistakes before I actually post it. Will post later today too busy right now.

N
Yeah a nice relaxing weekend
Nothing wild or exciting. I know you all think I have this crazy sexual life but in reality it’s been pretty tame lately. Being the well behaved wife. I know how boring.
Nothing is boring with you.

Back