Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

A friend of my husbands came to visit a few weeks ago. We were sitting on the patio having drinks. I happen to be sitting across from him…he pretty much had the same view as in the picture. I could tell he was interested as he was making eye contact and also looking me over. I was getting aroused from his looks…he would lick his lips…stare at my legs, etc..
I finally went into the house to refresh our drinks…I also removed my panties. I ended up flashing him numerous times. I could see a bulge in his pants growing…we were both aroused. The more I looked at his bulge the bigger it got. I was now licking my lips.
Of course my husband was oblivious to what was going on…all he wanted to talk about was golf and sports. After he left I had to retreat to my bedroom and take care of things. I am sure I will be seeing his friend again in the near future….or maybe not.
—————————
You can find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
See my thread of pictures on page 1 and 2 which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328
I am sure he took care of things too!

Another Hot Shot !

45d350e2-2d3c-4246-ada5-1f85ed5d1b9a-jpeg.2166836

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
For

Seems like the Aunt April stories are a big hit. I didn’t think this picture was that hot but it went well with the story. Thats the short robe I wore and thats pretty much how I presented myself to my nephew.
Lucky nephew!

Another stroke worthy shot!
bd0f1f3a-6e7c-480d-a117-2c4e7bf2af19-jpeg.2161650
That picture was taken by my bf Paul. He was into photography and often developed his own B&W shots. I didn’t realize at the time he was taking pictures…guess I was preoccupied with other things. He sent me this picture after we broke up…I am sure there were many more.
Here is link to story in case others haven’t read it
https://www.literotica.com/s/first-threesome-34

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
Embarrassed

View attachment 2181199

Embarrassed
Nothing to be em-bare-assed about. I would be proud to make you squirt and soak my leather seats. Or bed. or floor. Hell, anywhere.

Frankly, I wonder- when you have been taken in the ass, do you cum? Do you squirt? Or is it a vaginal thing only? Dirty, I mean inquiring, minds want to know.

Nothing to be em-bare-assed about. I would be proud to make you squirt and soak my leather seats. Or bed. or floor. Hell, anywhere.

Frankly, I wonder- when you have been taken in the ass, do you cum? Do you squirt? Or is it a vaginal thing only? Dirty, I mean inquiring, minds want to know.
Inquiring minds…good question
So for me its not a virginal thing…its strictly stimulation of my clitoris. So I do not squirm from virginal or anal intercourse unless my clitoris is being stimulated a lot.

I can now easily squirt if Im turned on and I stimulate myself…So if a guy wants to watch me squirt thats enough to turn me on and within minutes of self stimulation I can squirt…I find that if I slap my clitoris in the process it works even better.

Of course men or woman can also stimulate me enough to squirt.

I can squirt much easier and have better control of it now than when I first realized I could squirt. Guess practise makes perfect.

Well you've been an inspiration 3 days out of every week for a few months now. I'm sure your squirting Pic will be inspiring this afternoon.
Not bad at all…do you really find that picture inspiring enough? Doesn’t show much.

Back