Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Anyone…how many pictures do you see from my latest post? Just trying to figure this out.

Seems like the Aunt April stories are a big hit. I didn’t think this picture was that hot but it went well with the story. Thats the short robe I wore and thats pretty much how I presented myself to my nephew.
Were there any further adventures with Rhonda?

Last edited:
5 star story April

Funny that at the start this MFM 3-some was Paul’s thing. But when it happens he doesn’t pursue it again. And it becomes a thing for you.

Loved the first sex scene when you have Jim in your mouth and Steve enters you from behind

I always cum looking for your thread when I log on. You never disappoint…
Thank you. As you can see the Lit Police raided my thread and deleted all my pictures. No warning or explanation. I guess I wasn’t adding them the right way? So will add them thru Imgur over time.

I will have to figure that out…Im not that techie…
Well, your pic was not removed by the Lit moderators. When they do that they leave a message that they removed it. So, something else happened. And your photos are very mainstream for here at Lit....no danger of your thread being taken down or being banned from Lit! Just keep on keeping on!

Back