Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Would have loved to have been licking your clit when you erupted, would have cut down on the clean up!
Or I would have drowned you…lol

Im better now cause I know it could happen so I have plenty of towels on hand. When it first started to happen I didn’t have any control over it…so yes it was embarrassing…some guys thought I was urinating and weren’t to happy about it. It could be quite messy.

Im better now cause I know it could happen so I have plenty of towels on hand. When it first started to happen I didn’t have any control over it…so yes it was embarrassing…some guys thought I was urinating and weren’t to happy about it. It could be quite messy.
Mmmm, what a way to go!

Well I’m not a quiet church mouse…unless your doing something wrong…lol
Im more of a moaner…have screamed at times …and always like to give encouragement to my partner.
Hope that helps
May just be me but I think both partners should be like that, makes it so much more exciting.

Well I’m not a quiet church mouse…unless your doing something wrong…lol
Im more of a moaner…have screamed at times …and always like to give encouragement to my partner.
Hope that helps
As long as you don't wake the wife.

F
I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
FOR IT!

I

I would SO love to see it. Would love to have you do it on me, would doing it on a person be a turn on, or turn off for you? My fantasy would be to have you gently tied to my bed, and to spend all my energies on licking, kissing, and sucking your pussy and clit, until you couldn’t squirt anymore. What can I say, I’m easy.

Good morning everyone. Yesterdays exchanges were quite arousing for me. I had never been so busy on this thread. All your comments had me so aroused. Thought I would thank everyone with a picture of how I felt last night. This is an older picture but hopefully you like it.
Enjoy

Good morning everyone. Yesterdays exchanges were quite arousing for me. I had never been so busy on this thread. All your comments had me so aroused. Thought I would thank everyone with a picture of how I felt last night. This is an older picture but hopefully you like it.
Enjoy
Oh damn

Enjoy
OMG you look delicious!

View attachment 2181471
You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
See page 1 of my thread for a collection of pictures of me, many which relate to my stories.
Feel free to follow me.
Thank you
Wow!! I had been a bit busy and off Lit for a few days.. enjoyed catching up on your thread... Reading led to stroking and ended in an extended session.. as always to your pics and stories!!
You are looking delicious!! Have to literally bite my tongue to keep it from jumping out and on to those lips!! 😁

Enjoy
Did I miss something? No attachment as far as I can see? 🤬

Given some of the pics up it’s probably random that this was taken down, but ho hum. Them’s the kicks.

The only ‘problem’ with that shot is working out if I want to fantasise about licking you or fucking you

Back