Are any women really attracted to 60 or older men?

As you get older, you never think about this. You figure the older you get the less attractive you become, not physically but strictly age wise.
Now, the mission is to find all these crazy real life women!!!

I heard a discussion on radio today between several women that said twenty something women are more accepting of dating older men as us older guys can provide support, help elevate careers and treat women better. And this whole summer of "Bratty women" is helping that fad. So I guess us older gents are suddenly fashionable. As the old bull said to the young bull, "let's walk down to the herd and fuck all the cows!"

I heard a discussion on radio today between several women that said twenty something women are more accepting of dating older men as us older guys can provide support, help elevate careers and treat women better. And this whole summer of "Bratty women" is helping that fad. So I guess us older gents are suddenly fashionable. As the old bull said to the young bull, "let's walk down to the herd and fuck all the cows!"
Interesting. I agree on this. I have found that younger women want the whole package from an older man (at least in my experience). I often end up giving career and life advice. I guide them through difficult times.
I had a much younger lover lose a close friend and she was devastated, We did not even talk about sex for a long time. Then, when she felt she had recovered, she became very...enthusiastic, you might say.
I filled multiple roles for her. Then again, she was also quick to drop me when I would not give in to certain demands.
I understand now why some women like much older men. They see it as an all-inclusive sort of thing.

I turn 60 in a week. Never have had the pleasure of a younger woman only older.

There is a particular swagger older confident men have that younger men simply can not execute. It's like, "Yeah, been there done that, don't give a fuck about it anymore. Not looking to impress anyone. Just living life on my terms." Its authentic, they have the life scars to prove it, and I find it absolutely intoxicating.

There is a particular swagger older confident men have that younger men simply can not execute. It's like, "Yeah, been there done that, don't give a fuck about it anymore. Not looking to impress anyone. Just living life on my terms." Its authentic, they have the life scars to prove it, and I find it absolutely intoxicating.
I've got scars and life experiences a plenty.

Back