Are any women really attracted to 60 or older men?

There is a particular swagger older confident men have that younger men simply can not execute. It's like, "Yeah, been there done that, don't give a fuck about it anymore. Not looking to impress anyone. Just living life on my terms." Its authentic, they have the life scars to prove it, and I find it absolutely intoxicating.
So wonderfully said

Yes my wife really attracted with 59 years older man. When mi wife was about 20 old and he was about 59. They are aur neighbors and friend. My wife wanted to fuck with him. She talks and discussed with him and his wife almost 6 month about sex with him by husband swaping. From beginning he talked dirty whenever we meet. He tried to seduced my wife

Yes my wife really attracted with 59 years older man. When mi wife was about 20 old and he was about 59. They are aur neighbors and friend. My wife wanted to fuck with him. She talks and discussed with him and his wife almost 6 month about sex with him by husband swaping. From beginning he talked dirty whenever we meet. He tried to seduced my wife
Did it ever happen?

Yes I have been with a number of older men and im 30 now. I was 27 when i had sex with a 66 year old man.
The oldest man that has had sex with me is 74. The sex is very different to say a guy in his 20s.
Younger the guy the more times they can fuck. (recharge) But they are more focused on their own pleasure. Older men enjoy themselves too but by including me in that process.

Younger guys will just look at me and think "Yeah not bad" But older men seem more appreciated when i stand naked or in lingerie in front of them.
This same exact feeling like an older man will appreciate me standing there with them in lingerie and to me this is worth more than gold also they fuck better sure they can take a while to get hard in some cases but when they do. Jesus Christ ♡♡

This same exact feeling like an older man will appreciate me standing there with them in lingerie and to me this is worth more than gold also they fuck better sure they can take a while to get hard in some cases but when they do. Jesus Christ ♡♡
Some times it is all about the journey, eh??

I am 65 so men over 60 or close to 60 are in my target area. Don't really have any desire for the hot young studs. They may be fun to look at on the beach but I want a real man with whom I can converse and appreciates a woman with some mileage on her.
I am now 81, so you are at the lower age of women who I would be interested in pursuing.

I completely a gree with you. Being an older guy of 58 I like to take my time and make sure we are having a great time. Every stroke., touch and kiss builds the excitement of foreplay. Learning what she needs and how to get there . All this before entering her slow and easy it’s all in the mind. She must come first for me. Im not in a hurry.
Good

I do believe that the older I've become, the more confident I am in my abilities to satisfy a woman. And yes, the older I get the more I focused on her wants, needs and desires. Such satisfaction getting her off...repeatedly!

Back