Are you gals natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed?

I get waxed - and no guys it is not some sort of lesbian adventure when I go, its utterly clinical and im sure she is bored :)
You just burst a bubble in most Lit males' heads 🤣 🤣 🤣

Who doesn't imagine a young, pretty blonde waxing another woman's parts and then applying some relief to the area by using her tongue? 😜

I'm going to venture a guess that AmandaKellyUK and the person who waxes her has not imagined that. :)
As she said, the person who does her waxing probably sees enough female parts in a working day that she's immune to any kind of arousal 🥱

My pubescent teen mind just works that way 😜

I usually use hair removal cream. Leaves me nice and smooth. I always use some moisturising body cream afterwards for the extra soft and smooth feeling. Better than shaving, less painful than waxing.
I’m surprised more women don’t use the hair removal cream. It just seems like it would be easier on your skin.

I usually use hair removal cream. Leaves me nice and smooth. I always use some moisturising body cream afterwards for the extra soft and smooth feeling. Better than shaving, less painful than waxing.

For some women it can cause irritation and even discolouration of the skin.
I'd love to see you using your cream ... and instead of the moisturiser, I'd happily offer my tongue to soothe the area 👅 :devilish:

As for the irritation, I do remember someone (male) once used depilatory cream on his top lip when he couldn't shave because of sunburn ... needless to say, the results were more painful than using his razor! 😳🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how environmentally friendy all that old wax and fur is for the environment?
Asking for a friend 🤓🥸

Back