Votes: 6 3.2%
  • a curious onlooker

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • totally nilla

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • other

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
I have more experience as a submissive but I consider myself an experienced Switch.

Re: Thanks for bumping this thread Richard

DRxBlue said:
i would have missed it.

i voted "novice switch". At this point i'm actively searching for people in or interested in the lifestyle in my area.

i expect, really hope to start as a sub, to "get a feel"(no pun) for what pain and bondage can do.

i don't want to totally commit to that forever, because i have a very gentle, loving nature which i think could be expressed as a Dom to someone interested in exploring.

Add that to my fascination with knots and what i've seen of ropework, and an understanding of the nervous system from nearly 40 years of studying medicine, i think i'd be cheating myself if i didn't try to take a look at both sides of the BDSM equation.

Great thread WD!

Bro, you are just greedy! And that is a compliment!

Sis (Ebony to the rest of ya'll)

I don't really think of it as a label

madelaine angel said:
novice ish switch! gosh nammit i'm no good with labels. Im kink. that's it!

It is who I am and how I live.

Ebony

no offence meant ebony, I just thought I was Dom then met a new girl and realised i switched. just get confused sometimes! *hugs*

Last edited:
madelaine angel said:
no offence meant ebony, I just thought I was Dom then met a new guy and realised i switched. just get confused sometimes! *hugs*

No offense taken, really. Just clarifying my own position. LOL

Ebony

Nothing wrong with switching...

madelaine angel said:
no offence meant ebony, I just thought I was Dom then met a new guy and realised i switched. just get confused sometimes! *hugs*

It doubles your chances for play partners!

Ebony

Novice Switch

I love to switch.... Most of the time I am SO in Charge.....I love to punish my bad boy and make him beg for all he gets.... However, on special occasions I like to allow him the pleasure of making me his sub so I can fulfill his wishes. Just love the fun and intensity

Experienced switch

Who's had the flu for the last two weeks. Finally able to check in for a few minutes.

Would like to learn new things from you here and have new experiences in the future.

I don’t consider my self an experienced sub, I still think I have a lot to learn and a lot I need to try out,
but according to the pole I’m experienced.

Chatbug! Hello again. We haven't seen much of you for many months, not since long before we got this brand new Forum, i think. Your views and opinions are always welcome.

I offer a warm welcome to you, too, Carmen, and to you, Mistress ReNae, and to all those who have recently begun to speak out a bit here.

We're always interested in the experiences, hopes, and concerns of others like ourselves. Please feel perfectly comfortable coming here to discuss anything at all that pertains to our shared interest in the pursuit of BDSM knowledge.

Welcome.
:rose:

I had to vote as a novice Dom dispite the fact that I have some R/t experience, albeit not too much, but still...

There is still so much to learn!!!!
:D :D :D

Yay! ^_^

Thanks for this poll in the first place!

And thanks to everyone for their comments... its really helpful and makes one feel not so horrible...

LOL

While I am admittedly rather young, I have been in the D/s scene for almost 7 years now. I myself started out as a Domme ... mostly exploratory sexual play etc.

Four years ago I met a Master who changed how I felt about all of that... and I suddenly found within myself not a ruling figure but the soul of a slave.

I marked myself as novice switch, for two reasons. I am, as stated, young - therefore my experience with D/s is limited to several degrees. I have been Owned in r/l twice thus far, and have an amazing portfolio of online experience - LOL.

Secondly, I truly hold to the fact that within my heart of hearts I am a slave - if/when I Domme, its because I am still seeking to serve - to please and obey - another, in some way, shape or form.

I am going to stop psychobabbling now, and once more simply say thank you to you all for saying something here!

LOL

^_^

~Mai

12 yrs behind me, experienced switch, but more and more I find my preference is not to switch at all. I believe this was having time with a truly skilled Master who brought out what is at my core and differentiated it from personality traits. With him, I would never dream of switching, I have no desire to, but I have never comfortably Dommed a male anyway.

One long run on sentence to say I am must comfortable as a sub even though if asked to I can be Domme.

Dawn

Last edited:
What a wonderfully assorted group of faces and experience levels we have here. A very warm welcome to all the new nicks; please come in, post, become a more vocal part of this place. We value your experiences.

If one has a look at the poll demographics, they look amazingly similar to those of my local munch group in terms of gender and kink persuasion. Are y'all sure you're not in the San Francisco Bay area?

Finally, please keep in mind that the poll is asking about the level of your actual skin-to-skin experiences, not that which you've amassed online. Our focus here is mainly on the furthering of our growth as balanced, safe, and sane players in the real BDSM situations.

Again, a warm greeting to all the new nicks who've elected to participate in this poll. Welcome to you.

Experience is mostly online with some R/T so I voted novice submissive. ~sighs~ If only there were a munch group closer than 90 miles!

Okay so going by the demographics of this poll there are 14 switches out there, so can we have some more of you over on the switch thread pretty please?

otherwise I may just be reduced to pleading and begging and it seems like such a waste when none of you can see how beautifully I do it
;)

petrel said:
Okay so going by the demographics of this poll there are 14 switches out there, so can we have some more of you over on the switch thread pretty please?

otherwise I may just be reduced to pleading and begging and it seems like such a waste when none of you can see how beautifully I do it
;)

I want to see it :D

petrel said:

;)

No, but it feeds my imagination wonderfully ;) The idea of domming a beautiful woman is starting to loom large in my fantasies.

Warning: Warped sense of MuffieHumour Day

I'm an experienced curious onlooker. I've been with the lifestyle for about 28 years now and actively taking notes for about 22. It's not easy, there just aren't many of us out there, but I persevere anyway. My experience has made me a stronger person.

Writer Dom or Nessus says I'm a Dom.
Nessus or WriterDom respectfully disagrees.
cym says I'm a rottweilier with a chocolate fetish.

*shrugs*

Da Muffster is what da Muffster is.

Though, I can safely say, I will never weild a whip against another living creature. I would hurt them.

Re: Warning: Warped sense of MuffieHumour Day

KillerMuffin said:
I'm an experienced curious onlooker. I've been with the lifestyle for about 28 years now and actively taking notes for about 22. It's not easy, there just aren't many of us out there, but I persevere anyway. My experience has made me a stronger person.

Writer Dom or Nessus says I'm a Dom.
Nessus or WriterDom respectfully disagrees.
cym says I'm a rottweilier with a chocolate fetish.

*shrugs*

Da Muffster is what da Muffster is.

Though, I can safely say, I will never weild a whip against another living creature. I would hurt them.

OK, but could you maybe just look at me mean and growl?

*stares almost unblinkingly at Caroline until she starts to sweat and fidgit, then-- in the perfect blend of danger, affection, and warning-- growls* Caroline. . .

KillerMuffin said:
*stares almost unblinkingly at Caroline until she starts to sweat and fidgit, then-- in the perfect blend of danger, affection, and warning-- growls* Caroline. . .

Ooooooooooooooo. was it good for you too, baby?
;)

Back