• a curious onlooker

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • totally nilla

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • other

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
CarolineOh said:

Ooooooooooooooo. was it good for you too, baby?
;)

I'm all wet, baby.

Really.

Okay, so I spilled a little water, but that's wet, right? Right?

Caroline?

Caroline?

Hello?

Where did she go?

Novice Domme ( one and a half months I think ), going to my first BDSM event in next week; terrified but really looking forward to it!
Online and telephone experience only, and that can really be intense so I'm looking forward to R/L *smile*

Very experienced Other

I am a very experienced other. I have just about tried everything that felt good. I have subbed, dommed, peed, gagged, barfed, whinnied and stomped my feet, whipped, as weltor and weltee, sucked, licked, served, indulged, been peed on, tied, tied up, plugged, unplugged, vibrated, vibratored, and my cat even licked my penis the other day when I typed a message here.

Been there done that, liked it all, excpet barfing. Whatever feels good and doesn't harm anyone: Bring it on

Sweetperv:p

Interesting people we have among us!

Have all y'all newer faces read through this thread to learn about the rest of us? It's fascinating reading!

The name says it all. I'm a freak.

I voted other because I seriously have no clue what I am. I mean my Man and I play hard and all. I love how we are and I crave it. But he's all I know. Who's to say that someday something will happen and I'll walk the other side of the line. The possiblities are endless.

I'm female I reserve the right to change my mind at any given point...Yep...other it is.

Cymbidia - I have read through this thread and love the diversity evidenced here.

I am an experienced rt submissive of 7+ years...never tried to switch - wouldn't want to. I'm pretty shy... I lurked here for quite a few months before finally registering this past month. I decided today was the day to get a second post under my belt and say hello to everyone!

Verypowerful said:
Novice Domme ( one and a half months I think ), going to my first BDSM event in next week; terrified but really looking forward to it!
Online and telephone experience only, and that can really be intense so I'm looking forward to R/L *smile*

I asked for advice here before I attended my first bdsm event a few months ago, and received some very good counsel. here is the link, VP, perhaps you will find it helpful:)

http://www.literotica.com/forum/sho...perpage=20&highlight=first party&pagenumber=1

I think some of our newer forum members might like to have a look at this one...
:rose:

Yes!
Yes, dammit, T.
Yes, i am copying you!

Thank you, i did not see this before. I am a very novice Dom, but I am learning as fast as I can!

I really tried to say something here, but failed. (sigh)

--Sandia.

MotorCitySam said:
Thank you, i did not see this before. I am a very novice Dom, but I am learning as fast as I can!

Practice makes perfect, they say.:)

Mister Walker,

nice to see you in this neck of the woods again.

I have no clue what I am for sure. Some kinda freak. If anyone knows for sure, PM me please. ::Looking down:: Well at least I can safely say my gender is male.

P. B. Walker said:
Still undecided here...

- PBW

PM to Monster666: You're a freak.
And ya stole my number, dammit.

I'm Never. If that's not enough then nothing would ever be good enough.

I put myself as an experienced sub ... because, according to the poll. novice = no real time experience.

However, I would catagorise myself as a novice because I have not had that much real time experience. We are both learning all the time. Don't think I will think of myself as experienced for many many months/years yet.

Good

MissTaken said:
As defined by the poll, I am an experienced sub.

However, in that my experience is very limited, I would say I am a yearling. Neither experienced, neither novice....somewhere in between.

I couldn't have put it better myself MissTaken. I would consider myself the same as you. While I haven't been in the scene 20 some odd years like others (that would be hard considering I am only 20) I have been deep into the "scene" for about 3 1/2 years. And about two years before that reading anything and everything I could possibly get my hands onto. Recently though it's been a little hard to scene because of the currently relationship I am in.

novice or experienced.......

well there I go again, answering befor I read the whole question, I put novice, but I have had a few years experience, although I would not call myself experienced, in this thread I guess I was suposed to! Opps~

~ltlwitch~

For the purpose of the POLL...I'm an experienced sub...however I will always consider myself a novice, because each new experience is different and I always learn something new about myself and the lifestyle with each experience.

Online I'm a complete novice though.

I am an experienced femdom. Looks like we are kind of a rare species around here.

experience sub....

as for me, i started out in r/l eight years ago, discovered online last year, and just now exploring that side of BDSM...it presents its own challenges, but since r/l is a problem right now, i will see how it goes....

~mo~

Experienced submissive is what I put, however, my real time experience hasn't been very long. I consider myself a novice next to people like cym and others I've read on this thread.

Back