Artful's dream is NOW online again-Please welcome her back on this thread

TY ZIPMAN 7

GEE I wonder what's lurking behind the zipper?:devil: \welcome to the forum by the way..

Dream, welcome back. I will look forward to reading your posts as you and Artful fulfill your hopes.

Re: TY ZIPMAN 7

Artful's dream said:
GEE I wonder what's lurking behind the zipper?:devil: \welcome to the forum by the way..

What's lurking behind the zipper...

Why...
its...

Mini-Me!! ;)

hi artful, and hello dream! Welcome back!

I gotta say, dream... you are an inspiration. I don't comment much when I see your threads, cus I tend to stay out of this forum, but I read your "Why I chose artful" post... and it was positively inspiring.

Thank you!

Dream,

I am 1 day new to the BDSM Talk Board, but I do wish you the warmest welcome backs. :rose: I hope to make new friends & learn from everyone here.

Looking forward to your postings.

Be well & safe ~ respectfully,

lily:rose:

ty to all of You

sorry my letter after the letter M on my keyboard is playin a cruel joke om me of it works whenit wants to lol...anyways..ty to MotorCitySam,and lmfao@zipman7 lol... hehe
ty Vixenshe for your kind thoughts ..I just had to write that thread as Not only did my Master deserve it,butI had to have my own peace of mind over it... and welcome to the forum lily-pod sweety..:heart: :rose:

BUMP

Just a note to let ALL Dream's friends know,...her rental computer went down late Friday night,...she MAY be back online Monday,...dunno for sure. I will keep you posted if it's gonna be a lengthy problem. :rose:

To All

Dream will be online in a bit. Smart girl that she is, she cobbled together some bits and pieces of components she had laying around, and has a connection lined up,...even though HER computer is STILL in the shop. Whatta woman! :rose:

why ty baby

i'll bbl after 9 gotta go eat ..geez I missed everyone and i hate using this mac its soo slow but what can i do?/ other puter is still gettin fixed!! lol darn thing huggs to all:kiss: :heart: :heart: :rose: :p

Re: why ty baby

Artful's dream said:
i'll bbl after 9 gotta go eat ..geez I missed everyone and i hate using this mac its soo slow but what can i do?/ other puter is still gettin fixed!! lol darn thing huggs to all:kiss: :heart: :heart: :rose: :p

Dream, I've got a Mac, so if you have any problems with it, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help if I can.

Gettin' mushy in here...

Welcome back, dream. You two are are just radiating joy and satisfaction. If you could bottle it, I'd pay a fortune... :)

Re: Gettin' mushy in here...

Red Menace said:
Welcome back, dream. You two are are just radiating joy and satisfaction. If you could bottle it, I'd pay a fortune... :)

<<loves the mushiness!! hehe ty ty ty to one and all,Caroline ,i'll take you up on that offer hun..thanks,REd you are a dear and ty to all of you for keeping Artful "entertained" while I was away lol He needs to be put back in His "place" tho lol I love Him being in 'control but I believe He's gettin a very BIG(ahaem) head lmao /
..hehehe..I Love you Master...my baby told me something today in messenger that I have been waiting to hear from Him and it was soo precious just like He is to me..I can honestly say that only 2 other things

He could do for me would fulfill me even more and 1 is not possible(having His child)..and the other you can probaly all already guess but nobody knows what the future holds and i LOVE surprises:D !!!

Des sweety? ty hun and check your pm box ok?/ huggs

Dream

Artful's dream said:
He could do for me would fulfill me even more and 1 is not possible(having His child)..and the other you can probaly all already guess but nobody knows what the future holds and i LOVE surprises:D !!!

You honor me. :kiss:

Re: Re: Dream

MzChrista said:

Yous are cute.

ty soo much MzC ..missed you too..

and Master? It is I who is the one who is "honored,M'love..:kiss: :rose:
Forever I am Your slave as I stay captured by Your love ,always baby..

Re: Awwwww...

Red Menace said:
Youse both cute.

well ty very very much both MzC and Red... how sweet of you both but just so everyone gets this right..I am not cute!! however I do feel I am beautiful on the "inside" where it really counts..and MY Master IS not only cute,but damn cuddly both in and outta bed and He's Sexy as hell in Alot of ways and His Control Cannot be matched by anyone!! JMHO..also I have been married 4 times as has He also,but Honest to God this is the 1st REAL time I have felt relly"in love" and "accepted"..no lie, ty all:rose:

Back