Artistic Liscentiousness

I was playing with the straight line feature. Futuristic female fashion. By the way, I do know the words “futuristic”or “modern” are guaranteed to make anything attached to them instantly appear dated! You_Doodle_2023-08-07T21_18_38Z.jpeg

More? Ok, how about that one who looks like trouble and that’s why you want her…IMG_6368.png

or the one who had TROUBLE written in make-up all over her face and who you didn’t even want but she got you…remember her? IMG_7974.png

Have you heard about the new syndrome? It’s called the Madonna/Whore/Dozing Grandma complex. IMG_7973.png

Is it an edible cock ring?
Well.... sure! Though a pastry would not work in the same manner as a more solid cock ring.

As you can see... the donut kinda breaks apart. Those holes tend to be rather small.

Well.... sure! Though a pastry would not work in the same manner as a more solid cock ring.

As you can see... the donut kinda breaks apart. Those holes tend to be rather small.
It would be as effective as gummy worm hand cuffs.

The phto(s) and drawing came about from insults I had heard (luckily not directed at me)—
Go take a flying fuck! and also Go fuck a donut!
I mushed them together.

The phto(s) and drawing came about from insults I had heard (luckily not directed at me)—
Go take a flying fuck! and also Go fuck a donut!
I mushed them together.
I remember the flying fuck expression from college days. Hadn’t heard the suggestion to fuck a donut, but then I’m not a guy. I guess the female equivalent would be to go fuck a honey dipped stick. Good mush-up.

I'm not into cock rings — literally or figuratively.
I have a vibrating silicone one... meh. Seems like a good concept. not so much.

supposed to be stimulatingto man and woman, but... not really.

*link* gone

Last edited:
Back