Artistic Liscentiousness

I'm not into cock rings — literally or figuratively.
I have a vibrating silicone one... meh. Seems like a good concept. not so much.

supposed to be stimulatingto man and woman, but... not really.

*link* gone
I missed the link

Until my iPad practice sessions yield something other than “weird” I guess I’ll just put them here. IMG_0015.png

Do like the control that allows? Perhaps with a bit of wistful sense of loss — without the fingertip sensuality?
Actually it seems like I have less control with the stylus on the glassy tablet. No tooth! It’s hard to adjust to. I’m still doing most pix with finger and phone.

Are Paperlike screen protectors worth it?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVw38a84G_xnahf2BTYzbXRw-LNb07OFE_JTsSZaghLw&s

After using the Paperlike for a month, I am hooked. I definitely wouldn't go back to a “naked screen”. My favorite part of the Paperlike is that it creates a slight resistance between the screen and pencil, just like real paper does. So it's easier to control your strokes and get smooth lines.

(clipped from a google search)

Should You Get a Paperlike iPad Screen Protector? – Liz ...

After using the Paperlike for a month, I am hooked. I definitely wouldn't go back to a “naked screen”. My favorite part of the Paperlike is that it creates a slight resistance between the screen and pencil, just like real paper does. So it's easier to control your strokes and get smooth lines.

I couldn’t get the link to open but it sounds promising

Should You Get a Paperlike iPad Screen Protector? – Liz ...

Do you use the matte version?@THROBBS

Using this space as a café type of place so I don’t have to bore viewers of my thread with “behind the canvas” talk.
Llehlla and I are in the desert, creatively speaking. Can’t draw, can’t write. No motivation, no nuthin.’
Any other artists dealing with this?
@THROBBS or anyone?

Using this space as a café type of place so I don’t have to bore viewers of my thread with “behind the canvas” talk.
Llehlla and I are in the desert, creatively speaking. Can’t draw, can’t write. No motivation, no nuthin.’
@THROBBS or anyone?
Often.

There were a couple of sparks, which kinda fizzled.
Missed this past Saturday's life drawing, because of a pile of errands and projects. :(

@THROBBS or anyone?
Prompts and challenges are sometimes really helpful to distract yourself from the pursuit to find something, but rather feed your muse something new.

Back