Authors changing there AV's all the time.

Linbido said:
Wish I had an AV to change.

Or a whim. A whim would be nice too.

keep posting and whimsy will grow
a few dozem more, your AV you may show

Changing AVs

I think it's a MOOD thing for me. I enjoy the variety of those who change.:rose:

I'm with Jenny...when my mood changes, so does my av. Also I use holiday avs like now.:rose:

Linbido said:
Or a whim. A whim would be nice too.
Dear Lin,
Someone here was offering whim jobs a while back. Don't remember who, but the AV had frilly underwear, I think. Might have been Dr Mabeuse.
Helpfully,
MG
Ps. Personally, I'm too conservative to ever use an AV of me in frilly underwear.

Last edited:
MathGirl said:
Dear Lin,
Someone here was offering whim jobs a while back. Don't remember who, but the AV had frilly underwear, I think. Might have been Dr Mabeuse.
Helpfully,
MG
Ps. Personally, I'm too conservative to ever use an AV of me in frilly underwear.

Wheally? I'll whetwhace the thwheads then, and see if I can get hold of some wheal quality whimming.

Svenskaflicka said:
I change mine according to season, moods, celebration... and whenever I feel like it.
Dear Svenska,
Cool AV. Is that thing on the stick an inflated pig's bladder or a prophelastic sort of thingie? I recognized the white bustard right off.
MG
Ps. That hat reminds me of Esmerelda Weatherwax. The facial expression, though, is Gytha Ogg.

hiya

i'll have to change my avatar soon, this nightie's getting filthy wandering round this place:D

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska,
Cool AV. Is that thing on the stick an inflated pig's bladder or a prophelastic sort of thingie? I recognized the white bustard right off.
MG
Ps. That hat reminds me of Esmerelda Weatherwax. The facial expression, though, is Gytha Ogg.

It's SUPPOSED to be the moon...:rolleyes: :D

That's not pumpkin...

It's Pumping, as you can see, so that would be Pumping Pie, wouldn't it?

DS

As a Mexicana those two sombreros are quite disconcerting, don't know how I'll react next time I see a mariachi band. Perdita
Depending on board conditions, I change my AV ever two years or 1000 posts, whichever comes first. That having been accomplished, I'm now changing it back to old Plutarch in a gesture of ethnic solidarity with Perdita and because MG said it was classy.

Besides, the smaller of the two somberos was still very grandiose. Maybe next time I'll use a bowler to insult the English.

Rumple Foreskin

Rumple Foreskin said:
... in a gesture of ethnic solidarity with Perdita...
Aw, Rumply, I am truly humbled, and pleased. Glad to have el viejo back.

Hasta luego, Perdita :rose:

Boo!

Dear Svenska,
Thank you. That's perfect. I don't know how you do it, but you're very good at that sort of thing.
MG

Yay, and we stil get to see MG's cute buttcrack.

What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

AV's

Being a newbie, I am still trying to figure out how the AV's get there in the first place........

But I love seeing the changes everyone makes.......

Reflects personality, holiday, mood.......

And some are just flat nasty........ in a good way!!!

Makes me want to spend more time here to get to know everyone better.

Mtn

Re: AV's

mtnman2003 said:
Being a newbie, I am still trying to figure out how the AV's get there in the first place........

But I love seeing the changes everyone makes.......

Reflects personality, holiday, mood.......

And some are just flat nasty........ in a good way!!!

Makes me want to spend more time here to get to know everyone better.

Mtn

Mtn, you have to get to 100 posts, before the AVs function is activated in your profile. Believe me, it will be the longest 100 posts of your Lit. life. ;)

You're so right about AVs reflecting mood. :devil:

Lou :rose:

Re: AV's

mtnman2003 said:
Dear mtm,
Having arrived at 100 posts, a password will be vouchsafed to you, as if by magic. Using said password, you will be allowed into the Lit.com vault, wherein you will be able to choose from dozens of cool AVs at a fairly reasonable price.
MG
Ps. Just a gentle hint: Do not attempt to post short, meaningless items merely to accelerate you attainment of the century mark in posts. These things are monitored and dealt with rather severly.

WARNING: Keep your negatives and do not sign the release form for the full frontal.

formerly inexperienced,

Perdita :(

Back