Tatelou said:
It's definitely me in mine. And, I have witnesses. :p

Love that look, Joe. Very, erm, "retro". :D

Svenska, ooooh eck! You're horny baby! Sorry, didn't mean to freak you out with my mildly lesbian tendencies.

Lou :devil:

I demonstrate a very modest bustier from VS' bridal collection, and suddenly I'm accused of being horny? :confused:
No saying it's not true, but... WTF?;)

I like your AV, Joe. You look like Alan Rickman... *drools*:p

Sub Joe said:
I'm feeling sadistic today..

First, I take the crisp white Rizla from its blue packet and straighten out the crease with my fingers...

Then I slowly peel the Velcro zip apart.. the faint aroma of moist Golden Virginia reaches my nostrils...

I pluck some of the golden strands from the packet, arrange it carefully on the paper...

I twist it into a tight cylinder, hold it between my thumbs and forefingers, bring it to my tongue...

A little lick, not too slow, to keep the glue on the paper...

Complete the roll...

I pop it between my eager lips, licking them first so the roll-up doesn't stick to them...

Matches... where's the fucking matches...

:(

You &~%$*&*)(%$^&*!!!!

Lou, taking it in her stride. :D

I actually DO look like that.

<======

Well, my hair looks like hers. Same length, same highlights... and just as messed up.

Svenskaflicka said:
I actually DO look like that.

<======

Well, my hair looks like hers. Same length, same highlights... and just as messed up.

Svenskaflicka,
Don't be telling a fib. I know your much better looking in a warm sensitive kind of way.

Just a personal opinion but I thught you looked cute before, especially between the two dancers!

Phil is right, Flicka. You have a face of character, beauty and sexiness. The little girl in the AV looks empty.

Bring back "the look".

Perdita :heart:

perdita said:
Phil is right, Flicka. You have a face of character, beauty and sexiness. The little girl in the AV looks empty.

Bring back "the look".

Perdita :heart:

Or the troll. She is cool too. Fjant will be back some day. Then he'll want his mommy.

#L

Of course the curly hair and cute smile of Perdi can't be matched easily.

Perdi makes me want to post a real av but I haven't the balls! I remeber the cute little figures that once was perdi now I like her being real.

Nah my face on a dick is close enough for me for a while. 'Sweating the thought but not enough of a man yet to post a real picture.'

I look almost nothing like my AV....except in the eyes.

Oh wait....that's not right at all.

A7inchPhildo said:
Nah my face on a dick is close enough for me for a while. 'Sweating the thought but not enough of a man yet to post a real picture.'
I can't believe this. That is a tiny but cute face. Don't be a dick, be a man :) .

It's comforting to know that men are as insecure as women. Honestly, I am still taken aback at how my 'face' is received. :rolleyes:

Perdita

perdita said:
I can't believe this. That is a tiny but cute face. Don't be a dick, be a man :) .

It's comforting to know that men are as insecure as women. Honestly, I am still taken aback at how my 'face' is received. :rolleyes:

Perdita

You're a good looking woman.

OK, I'll change it back... just have to finish playing CIV on the computer, so I can move the broadband cable over there. Hang on, I'm already at 1920, so it should just take a couple of more hours.

Liar said:
Or the troll. She is cool too. Fjant will be back some day. Then he'll want his mommy.

#L
What do you mean "will be back"? He's right here. I adopted him.

perdita said:

Perdita

I am going with my bud Black on this "You're a good looking woman."

Not only the face but nice legs too!

I don't have a problem with my looks. I don't like the fact that I know so many Literoticans in real life. Uhm and you know better than any one I tend to be a little raspy when I post.

Svenskaflicka,

You still playing games? :p

Sorry for presuming the negative, Phil. Of course do as you like or need. Thanks for the nice words.

Perdita :)

Svenskaflicka said:

:D

You're giving me the urge to fire up Civ again on my PC. I must try and resist, once I get started on that game, I get nothing else done for hours.

Nope, I can't give in. I mustn't.

Really, I mustn't.

Oh, maybe just a little play. ;)

Lou

RenzaJones said:
well I've changed my av :D but the other was me as well

Hello!

Sorry, Mrs D. I know she's yours, but I do like to look. ;)

There should be a public health warning displayed whenever you two post, especially one after the other.

Lou :kiss:

lol she's something else huh :devil:

now you all see why I just can't get enough
ever.

Tatelou said:
:D

You're giving me the urge to fire up Civ again on my PC. I must try and resist, once I get started on that game, I get nothing else done for hours.

Nope, I can't give in. I mustn't.

Really, I mustn't.

Oh, maybe just a little play. ;)

Lou

I'm stalking Amazon.com to find a second-hand issue of the latest expansion pack Conquests. Over here, it costs about $47, the second-hand ones at Amazon go down to $25. I'm holding out for something under $20.

Not fair! Not fair!

Too many lookers posting erotic things in one thread, Phildo is going to explode!

Remind me later to thank Snooper!

Back