Congratulations on reaching 100 posts. You can now put up an AV in celebration.

Will's:D

Re: Re: Re: Avatars

snooper said:
Wow, 98 replies and the last one is still quoting my original topic!

I've always done that in order to bring the topic back on track.

Carl

Tatelou said:
I picked up Conquests a few weeks ago, can't remember how much I paid for it, though. Different civilizations and so on, and the new scenarios are very cool. It is well worth it!

Lou

I caved in and bought Conquests today. Only to find out that the one I got must be broken or something. It can't find the soundfiles, so the program shuts itself off.:catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar:

Svenskaflicka said:
I caved in and bought Conquests today. Only to find out that the one I got must be broken or something. It can't find the soundfiles, so the program shuts itself off.:catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar:

:(

What a pisser!

Take it back and give 'em hell, honey. ;)

Lou

Re: Re: Re: Avatars

By the way Snooper,

Nobody asked, at least not in this thread. Why don't you have an AV?

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Avatars

Black Tulip said:
By the way Snooper,

Nobody asked, at least not in this thread. Why don't you have an AV?

Leave it to the pretty girl to dig the thread starter. Black Tulip dear, Snooper will reply with some answer like he thinks it disturbs the thread topic of discussion.

Psst!Really he don't know how to post an av, or he is waiting to hit 1000 posts because he read the number wrong. Try not to hurt his feelings as he might not know how to post an Av he is one hell of a good writer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Avatars

A7inchPhildo said:
... Really he don't know how to post an av,...
Bingo. Got it in one; give the man a prize.
]Originally posted by Wills
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts. You can now put up an AV in celebration.
I meant, as I wrote, 98 replies to this thread. If you look carefully at the little writing on the left of this post, I'm somewhere in the 700s I think.

]Originally posted by Black Tulip
Why don't you have an AV?
Just too shy, I expect.

Got a new CD with Conquests. Same problem! Call Atari Support Center in Stockholm. Open between 5 and 8 pm. Call at 5.10. At 5.30. At 5.50. Plan terrorist attack against Atari.

*starts preparing mailbombs*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Avatars

snooper said:
Just too shy, I expect.

Hm, that did not exactly ring true.

Main Entry: 1snoop
Pronunciation: 'snĂĽp
Function: intransitive verb
: to look or pry especially in a sneaking or meddlesome manner
- snoop·er noun

Snooper: A spy who makes uninvited inquiries into the private affairs of others

More something like this: :cool:

:kiss: :rose: :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Avatars

Black Tulip said:
... Snooper: A spy who makes uninvited inquiries into the private affairs of others ...
OK, I confess. I have no AV to preserve my anonymity!

Ah, ah.

Most of us have an AV that masks our true identity, but gives at least a hint about the personality.

You hid your personality, but right now? Your hinting!

Still anonymous though. :devil:

Snoop, I love the AV. It tells me all I need to know. Thanks for the Baldrickism on the queen thread. :kiss:

Perdita

Svenskaflicka said:
You can never have too many BlackAdder-quotes, I say.
Sv'a, you have been keeping the cold out too often again. This isn't the Sitcom thread and you are certainly thity or more years too young to interpret :cool:)? unless history of communications is your forte.

Edited to correct my spelling of the abbreviation of Svenskaflicka's name, lest I be banished.

Last edited:
snooper said:
S'va, you have been keeping the cold out too often again. This isn't the Sitcom thread and you are certainly thity or more years too young to interpret :cool:)? unless history of communications is your forte.

ate twat

Back