Bad poetry you're hiding from us...

Come on, Kat. I've got to have your downy soft balls! That line is priceless!

WE

WickedEve said:
Come on, Kat. I've got to have your downy soft balls! That line is priceless!

Well.........Ok.........I guess.....I don't give my downy soft balls to just anyone you know....Just be gentle.....:D

Kat~

Downy soft balls

KatPurrs offers:

a temple-shaped, phallic trophy complete with downy balls

I don't know why but downy balls makes me think of trampling. With spiked heels. Ouch, I don't know what would hurt most, the heels or having conceived downy balls.

I also have three questions: why were they downy? Are they feathered, chicklet like? Or did he not shave before he stepped into your parlor?

Sweetsmooth:p

Re: Downy soft balls

Sweetwood said:
KatPurrs offers:

I don't know why but downy balls makes me think of trampling. With spiked heels. Ouch, I don't know what would hurt most, the heels or having conceived downy balls.

I also have three questions: why were they downy? Are they feathered, chicklet like? Or did he not shave before he stepped into your parlor?

Sweetsmooth:p

Spiked heels? Well, I guess that's not a surprising statement considering it's from someone who has a penchant for ass brushes...LOL

Why were they downy? Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why did I post this stinking poem in the first place? LOL

And since they were downy (def: covered in soft, fine hairs - not feathers, you silly goose!) isn't it obvious that he didn't shave?
Of course not! I hate shaved genitalia! Let it go one day and it's picky as hell. Gives my face a rash.

Besides, Perky's the one who likes feathery balls, not me! LOL

Now begone with you. Find Sweetwife and that brush. :p

Kat~ :D

Sorry, kat, but I have to agree with the woodster. Downy balls made me think of feathery balls. I pictured fluffy baby chicks hanging between a guys legs. Downy, chirping balls.
Oh, Kat! I have something hysterical to tell you! I'll PM you. :D It's too naughty for an adult board. tee hee

Pull my panties down
Bend me over, spread it wide
Grab my fucking hips
Plunge into that waterhole inside

FriskyVagina said:
Pull my panties down
Bend me over, spread it wide
Grab my fucking hips
Plunge into that waterhole inside
Waterhole? :D

well, I'm hiding lots of crappy poetry

:)

Last edited:
Eve I admire your bravery

I am still at work, so all the really rotten fruits of my poetry labors are at home, but there are a few random lines that just popped into my head.

"night my lover, my protector, my brother, into you I creep."

ewwwww. haha. it's both incestuous and groady.

"morning would touch me gently if it could."

wtf does that mean?

"it's hard so hard so hard to grow up."

I wrote that when I was about 14. I think it's a wish fulfillment poem, lol

believe me, there's tons more where that came from. if you really want me to embarrass myself, I'll post an article I wrote for my high school newspaper. I was the editor. of course. I've been obnoxious about writing most of my life.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have dozens more. I mean really bad ones! And I have poems I wrote as a teen. I must have been death's messenger as a teen. God, I was depressing! lol

Eve, I couldn't believe you wrote those. I was almost as embarassed as though I had written them. Actually, I could belive I wrote them before I could believe you had. Blecch.

"it's hard so hard so hard to grow up."
Oddly, that was true for me when I was nine. Precisely true. From nine to twenty five. Hard, hard, hard.

So hard

Yes and perhaps one of the great ironies of life that once you do, it's not any more.

karmadog said:
Eve, I couldn't believe you wrote those. I was almost as embarassed as though I had written them. Actually, I could belive I wrote them before I could believe you had. Blecch.
I've read that poetry should elicit an emotional response in the reader. Your embarrassment touches me deeply. Thank you. :D
If my head ever gets to big, just point me in the direction of this thread.

Well, i have posted all my embarressing poetry, i dont post the good stuff here you think im crazy?

My bad poetry is truly inspired. For the true crappy poetry experience, go here: http://www.geocities.com/cheffiesstalker/

Here's one:

My Love

by KillerMuffin aka Cheffie's Interim Stalker, ret.

My love is like a red, red rose
Hanging from the department store rack
Waiting to be bought by a lovestruck swain
Hopefully soon, 'cause there's a fat dahlia on my back

My love is like the sylvan wings of a hummingbird
Graceful in the neverending sweep to hold my love aloft
With no pocket nor strap to carry the cat repellant
A pity, 'cause your cat is after a bite on my buttocks

Well... it's bad but in a kind of original, weird and twisted way.

WickedEve said:
Well... it's bad but in a kind of original, weird and twisted way.

Meaning that it's obviously written by KM, right?

;)
- Judo

LOL most of mine posted as nebula are bad ,, but it was a learning curve ,, ohh dear i cant belive i posted them let alone wrote them ,,, lol the worst i think was ...

another world
by nebula 33 ©

I stare out of my window and see pigeons where you see vultures.
I see a cat sleeping on a wall, where you see lions basking in the sun.
I see a pony chewing grass in a field, where you see zebras crossing the plain.
I see cows mooing with contentment, where you see a herd of wildebeest bellowing in alarm.
But ,we both see the same sky ,the same moon, the same sun.
We are a world away from each other ,but a heartbeat together,
And we join in a world of cyber
Where a click of the mouse brings you closer to me,
A depression of a key makes my body tingle.
A word on the screen, brings your arms around me,
a flicker of light brings a sigh,
a whispered sound a climax.

Together yet a part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohh god pass the sick bucket
:rolleyes:

Stargirl Sweetie?

I pledge to look--and this will be painful--through some of my poems this weekend and post something really embarrassing. However, I think you just stole the crown from Kat-Purrs with

I see cows mooing with contentment, where you see a herd of wildebeest bellowing in alarm.

I'm speechless. And I'm never speechless.

I bow to you and the creativity of a mind (even if it did result in bad poetry) that can see the cow/wildebeest comparison.

:rose:

Re: Stargirl Sweetie?

Angeline said:
I pledge to look--and this will be painful--through some of my poems this weekend and post something really embarrassing. However, I think you just stole the crown from Kat-Purrs with

I'm speechless. And I'm never speechless.

I bow to you and the creativity of a mind (even if it did result in bad poetry) that can see the cow/wildebeest comparison.

:rose:

well at least i have achived spomething today lmao

you should check out the rest of nebulas stuff its so bad ,, thats be before you all took me in hand and beat the * shit* out of me ,, Stupid ,Hardly Intelligent T rash * giggle

Re: Stargirl Sweetie?

I like cows! :D Thanks for sharing. mooo

They

Here is one of my favourites - but considered to be bad by many (most?)

They

If they are,
they can.

If they can,
they may.

If they can’t,
they won’t.

If they do,
they die.

If they don’t,
they Dodo.

- Zhuk

Re: They

Zhuk said:

If they do,
they die.

If they don’t,
they Dodo.

- Zhuk

umm not as bad as soom zhuk , i can see what you were trying to say ,,.

eve , a present ,, she needs a good home ,

animo21.gif

Last edited:
OH, what a sweet looking cow. I have the perfect place to put him. (now what did I do with that hamburger bun?)

Zhuk, I thought the poem was fine... except for the dodo. lol

Back