BALLS!:Need Info on Best Method of Sucking & Playing With & Stimulating Them

NemoAlia said:
The perineum?

Is that wrong? Not being able to think of the word made me curious.

Here's what the dictionary said: perineum

n : the general region between the anus and the genital organs

lark sparrow said:
Is that wrong? Not being able to think of the word made me curious.

Here's what the dictionary said: perineum

n : the general region between the anus and the genital organs

No, you are right.

Oh, the amazing speed of internet communication! I posted the "perineum" comment while your "I don't remember the word for it" post was still the most recent one. By the time my post made it onto the thread, though, there were already a zillion other replies.

*sniff*

I guess I'm dispensable after all.

NemoAlia said:
Oh, the amazing speed of internet communication! I posted the "perineum" comment while your "I don't remember the word for it" post was still the most recent one. By the time my post made it onto the thread, though, there were already a zillion other replies.

*sniff*

LOL thank you for the help anyhow. That was exactly what I was trying to remember.

NemoAlia said:

*sniff*

You are never dispensable...

Eb

Shave them then

Play or lick away. Nice soft newly shaved skin is very sensitive and the world is then your wrinkled little sack.

H

Last edited:
balls of holly

The balls have different sensitivities for different guys, and age also matters.

Again, the hardness of the blow must be judge individually, but something medium hard with the handle of a wooden spoon has just the 'right' mixture of erotic quality and enveloping bodily pain.

Any small 1/8 in or so rod will do the trick.

Each blow resonates through the body
After some squeezes or blows, the sensitivity increases.

Last edited:
If I've cum a few times, it always gets me off again for her to lie sideways on the bed on her back and lay her head over the edge and lick my balls while I stroke my cock. But only gentle licking.

redelicious said:
Ok, now I get it. I learned how to give myself perineal massages when I was pregnant (it's suposed to help with child birth so you can avoid an episiotomy). Don't supose it would have any effect on a guy, lol.

Au contraire, that is one of the principal erogenous zones for most males. Manipulation of the "taint" externally stimulates the prostate, which is the closest male analogue of a woman's Gräfenberg spot.

Stimulation of this area at the right time can induce a completely different type of orgasm, which is also much longer. At least that has been my personal experience. Also, I've heard of similar experiences from other people.

I'm sure you've gotten some good answers here, but also see my How to Suck Cock thread in "how tos" forum. Whoever wrote that article had a lot to say about balls.

Unda. Crucia. Eximius.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Au contraire, that is one of the principal erogenous zones for most males. Manipulation of the "taint" externally stimulates the prostate, which is the closest male analogue of a woman's Gräfenberg spot.

Stimulation of this area at the right time can induce a completely different type of orgasm, which is also much longer. At least that has been my personal experience. Also, I've heard of similar experiences from other people.

What's the most effective method of "taint" massage? I have always used my knuckles and a fair amount of pressure because you are actually externally massaging the prostate. So why are some saying that it should be a light, almost ticklish massage?

Is it the skin itself that is a source of pleasure or is it the remote massage of the prostate that is the source of pleasure?

Is a good firm massage a good idea or is it uncomfortable for most men?

brnsuga said:
What's the most effective method of "taint" massage? I have always used my knuckles and a fair amount of pressure because you are actually externally massaging the prostate. So why are some saying that it should be a light, almost ticklish massage?

Is it the skin itself that is a source of pleasure or is it the remote massage of the prostate that is the source of pleasure?

Is a good firm massage a good idea or is it uncomfortable for most men?

Excellent questions all!

Well first of all, both types of touching are good for different reasons. The only reason I would be nervous about someone being firm with my taint is that they might accidentaly hurt my balls. Balls are REAL sensitive. Interestingly enough however, although most women don't seem to realize this, the scrotum itself is not that sensitive, only the testacles (at least for me). So I dont mind at all getting my scrotum nibbled on or anything like that as long as no balls get bit with it.

The reason why light, ticklish touches are also nice is because the taint is an area which gets almost NO stimulation and thus is very sensitive. To me it feels slightly less sensitive than the skin around my anus, and getting my taint licked ranks slightly under the level of pleasure of getting a rim job.

Back