Beautiful, Sexy & Kinky GILFs

This is AI. It has that feeling of a render, not a photo, and her breasts are slightly odd, esp the nipples and areolea; not quite in keeping with her age. So is her skin.

There always seems to be a tell, things that don't quite fit together, something slightly out of proportion or in slightly the wrong place.
Thanks for pointing that out. I will admit that I am increasingly unable to tell the difference (render, photo, AI, etc.). I suspect following picture is also altered? The face and body don't seem to go together. Older woman, younger body, large breasts, etc.

https://cdn012.reblogme.com/uploads/photos/2023/07/66667/reblogme-66667-aWTnnv5aKu.png

Thanks for pointing that out. I will admit that I am increasingly unable to tell the difference (render, photo, AI, etc.). I suspect following picture is also altered? The face and body don't seem to go together. Older woman, younger body, large breasts, etc.

https://cdn012.reblogme.com/uploads/photos/2023/07/66667/reblogme-66667-aWTnnv5aKu.png
Yeah, I'd say it's an AI render, for the reasons you state.

The images are definitely sexy, if slightly odd, unrealistic. And I love that us older women are being presented sympathetically.

The boobs are often a giveaway. Larger than life, and unrealistic shapes. Also, hands held in slightly unnatural positions. Of course, too many fingers or even limbs is pretty common in AI imagery too.

This is AI. It has that feeling of a render, not a photo, and her breasts are slightly odd, esp the nipples and areolea; not quite in keeping with her age. So is her skin.

There always seems to be a tell, things that don't quite fit together, something slightly out of proportion or in slightly the wrong place.
Sexy nipples!

I don't think so. I first saw this beautiful woman before people started messing with our minds like that.

As an older mom, who could be a grandma, my hands and face look my age. Due to being outside, tans and winter weather my exposed skin has aged the fastest. But the rest of my body has not aged as fast. So some of these pictures may not be AI as said earlier in this post. Some older ladies still have great bodies!
as a mature male, i love hearing and seeing you!!

be natural!! your are amazing!!

Back