Beautiful, Sexy & Kinky GILFs

Jilly | by Johnno1812

No arguing that point of course. Nicely done AI
Always count the fingers. Also, look for slightly mismatched eyes, and parts that seem odd or out of proportion. In this case, her breasts are pretty much impossible for a woman her age.

In addition, study the background and setting, and the light conditions. AI images almost always have a tell there somewhere. The world, and the character, has a rendered or cartoonish tint.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will admit that I am increasingly unable to tell the difference (render, photo, AI, etc.). I suspect following picture is also altered? The face and body don't seem to go together. Older woman, younger body, large breasts, etc.

https://cdn012.reblogme.com/uploads/photos/2023/07/66667/reblogme-66667-aWTnnv5aKu.png
In this case, her hips and the folds of her skin, particularly on her right hip where she looks slightly deflated, like a blow up doll. Her hips are too narrow, and at the wrong angle for a real woman. Her breasts look unrealistic. The perspective of the thing she is sitting on does not align on either side of her body. The aging of the skin on her face and breasts doesn't match that of her neck and throat.

Otherwise, you'd never be able to tell.

In this case, her hips and the folds of her skin, particularly on her right hip where she looks slightly deflated, like a blow up doll. Her hips are too narrow, and at the wrong angle for a real woman. Her breasts look unrealistic. The perspective of the thing she is sitting on does not align on either side of her body. The aging of the skin on her face and breasts doesn't match that of her neck and throat.

Otherwise, you'd never be able to tell.
You have a very keen eye. I am wondering: what is the essential difference between 'photoshopping' on one hand and AI on the other? AI may be 'photoshop' on steroids? :confused:

(I should ask that in another thread, but the thought crossed.)

Photoshopping: Buy a frozen pizza and add ingredients to a ready-made pizza

AI: Pick your toppings and the pizzeria uses their recipe to make a pizza for you

Back