Besides pillows, what else have you humped?

My first time ejaculating was on a rope climb when I was in elementary school. I was never able to climb to the top because of it...

I've bundled up spandex workout clothes, laid on my side on the bed and started to thrust back and forth. That silky feeling rubbing up against my shaft felt incredible!

Gawd damn! You ladies have changed the ways I'll think about some common objects forever! Now here's to hoping i cum across some leftovers in the future :D

Bed, bunched up blankets, tables, countertops, my work desk, bathtub rail. Anything really where I can also have my tits rubbing a surface of some sort.

The corner of a washing machine in spin cycle. I didn't have to hump it, though. I just had to hug it tight.

I had a girlfriend that was in the laundry room one afternoon, really making a lot of non normal kind of sounds. And I could hear the machine shaking around, so I peeked around the corner and she was ... how do I describe this, the washing machine was out of balance for some reason. You know, it needed to be leveled. And because of that it kind of vibrated very badly on the spin cycle. And she had hugged her crotch into one corner of that machine. It was fascinating to watch her hugging into that corner of the machine. I knew she was getting off on it. And it was fun to watch her. She was in her own world and had no idea I was watching her.

Later that day I asked her if the washing machine was out of balance, because I thought I heard it bouncing around and would level it for her. She told me, no it was fine!

I had a girlfriend that was in the laundry room one afternoon, really making a lot of non normal kind of sounds. And I could hear the machine shaking around, so I peeked around the corner and she was ... how do I describe this, the washing machine was out of balance for some reason. You know, it needed to be leveled. And because of that it kind of vibrated very badly on the spin cycle. And she had hugged her crotch into one corner of that machine. It was fascinating to watch her hugging into that corner of the machine. I knew she was getting off on it. And it was fun to watch her. She was in her own world and had no idea I was watching her.

Did you watch her all the way to orgasm (assuming she did)? If her experience was like mine, that orgasm was deep and intense, probably because the vibrations from the washer were less focused and seemed further away (if that makes sense) than those one would get from using a vibrator.

Did you watch her all the way to orgasm (assuming she did)? If her experience was like mine, that orgasm was deep and intense, probably because the vibrations from the washer were less focused and seemed further away (if that makes sense) than those one would get from using a vibrator.

like an OTPHJ.

not really humping an object, used my girlfriends pocket rocket between my asshole and balls while using my fleshlight. Intense

Yes I did watch her to a point where she suddenly backed away from the machine and had a rather content and smiling look. She actually looked a little flustered.

That was one reason I asked her later if the machine needed to be leveled. I was curious what she might say. And reading your statement. I guess I do see what she was after in the experience.

I've humped a pillow or two. Never a stuffed animal though. I've been told by a couple of women that the edge of the sofa really works for them. Also know a gal that uses the soap in the shower to "rub one out"

Yes I did watch her to a point where she suddenly backed away from the machine and had a rather content and smiling look. She actually looked a little flustered.

That was one reason I asked her later if the machine needed to be leveled. I was curious what she might say. And reading your statement. I guess I do see what she was after in the experience.

Did you ever tell her that you watched her?

Back