Besides pillows, what else have you humped?

A few months back I was so frustrated at my Dommes restrictions I put my tightest underwear on and humped the mattress, thrashing around with a dire need to come. Of course then I had to tell her. It didn't end well. The learning about self regulation and patience continues.
It's day 14 no orgasm limited touch, or touch only thru underwear. I'm used to 4-6 orgasms a week. I'm beginning to enjoy the discomfort and suffering.

I had my first orgasm while humping the edge of my shower door. This was before I even knew what an orgasm was. I believe we've all experimented in one way or another in this way, especially when we first start out. Besides pillows, what else have you humped or rubbed against?

(Yes I've humped my share of pillows too. I love that thread as well!)
Humped the edge of my office desk last week.

A few months back I was so frustrated at my Dommes restrictions I put my tightest underwear on and humped the mattress, thrashing around with a dire need to come. Of course then I had to tell her. It didn't end well. The learning about self regulation and patience continues.
It's day 14 no orgasm limited touch, or touch only thru underwear. I'm used to 4-6 orgasms a week. I'm beginning to enjoy the discomfort and suffering.
Good girl!

Back