Besides pillows, what else have you humped?

oh fuck, the bed, the floor, my pillow with a vibrator buzzing inside me - I just get so wet thinking about how pathetic and vulnerable and desperate I look naked, grinding my pussy on whatever I can find, compulsively masturbating, unable to think of anything else but my soaking wet cunt and the way my tits bounce around, nipples erect

first orgasm

My first orgasm was from humping a pillow. Didn't know what it was. When I came, I didn't know what it was - if that was supposed to happen, etc.

Besides pillows, I've humped the bathtub (one leg in, one leg out), couch arm.

More 'fucked' between two mattresses, the soap holder in the shower (had a handle type thing I could put my dick between it and the wall), our leather sofa (put it between the cushion, also between the area on top where two of the backrest cushions come together), toilet roll

A shell? Now you have me intrigued, care to elaborate?

I feel like Glinda the Good Witch saying this but you’ve been privy to that information all along. Your access is in my original post as well as this one. What’s the phrase? Write about what you know. Yah, that’s it. Let me know what you find out. :)

Does humping the stream of water coming out of my new pulsating shower head count?

In the same vein, my wife straddles the bubbler on the tanning ledge of our pool which she sort of discovered by accident. Hot AF to watch.

Back