Best Part of the Day

Knowing that when you love someone, their happiness takes priority over your own. Perhaps not quite feeling it; it aches like hell. But knowing it’s true

Last edited:
Major piece of work - submitted. No idea what the future holds, but on a new course for the moment.
Grateful too to a dear friend unwittingly reminding me of my most favorite piece of music yesterday.
Hope everyone finds something to feel grateful for atm, even if you’re faced by challenges or uncertainty

Major piece of work - submitted. No idea what the future holds, but on a new course for the moment.
Grateful too to a dear friend unwittingly reminding me of my most favorite piece of music yesterday.
Hope everyone finds something to feel grateful for atm, even if you’re faced by challenges or uncertainty
Congrats on knocking that out 🫂🎉

Realizing again how unchanging my love for him is. My heart may shed tears along the way. It doesn’t alter the depth of love within
I guess this kinda purity and passion doesn’t happen often

Saturday morning sleep in. Ideally immediately followed with some naughty play to address the morning wood. 😁😛

Back