Big Breasts Lovers

tumblr_nlz9x0efQa1u2sacoo1_1280.jpg

Yes, father time certainly does favor the small breasts. And yes, I've been researching implants for years, off an on!

I used to be flat chested, in my late teens and early twenties. I didn't have breasts until I was about 21, 22, and now with my second child I'm a full D. When I was breastfeeding my first, the first few months until my breasts "calmed", I was a DD!

Honestly, I'll -need- them after breastfeeding two. I got so used to extra-large breasts that not being super big anymore feels like I'm missing a limb!
Yes, father time certainly does favor the small breasts. And yes, I've been researching implants for years, off an on!

I used to be flat chested, in my late teens and early twenties. I didn't have breasts until I was about 21, 22, and now with my second child I'm a full D. When I was breastfeeding my first, the first few months until my breasts "calmed", I was a DD!

Honestly, I'll -need- them after breastfeeding two. I got so used to extra-large breasts that not being super big anymore feels like I'm missing a limb!
Love this post

Back