Big Breasts Lovers

12.jpg

Awe thank you, but I’m wondering is bigger better?🤔
I don’t think so. I think more men will find your current size appealing. There will be a certain segment that will find the larger better but it’s a much smaller segment. I also suspect that finding clothing will be more difficult as the number of women with HHis not that large.

I have to be honest my tits have really started to sag and although they look ok in photos I wished they were much firmer.
Perhaps a bit of work to firm them without increasing size. In fact a little smaller since gravity is not your friend when you sag.

I don’t think so. I think more men will find your current size appealing. There will be a certain segment that will find the larger better but it’s a much smaller segment. I also suspect that finding clothing will be more difficult as the number of women with HHis not that large.
Thank you for your thoughts and I do agree finding cloths that fit would be impossible. It’s hard enough finding them now as most designers make them for tall slim models with maybe B cups.

Perhaps a bit of work to firm them without increasing size. In fact a little smaller since gravity is not your friend when you sag.
I’ve tried staying active and going to the gym to work on my chest muscles but it just doesn’t counteract gravity.
I could imagine being smaller though as the rest of me isn’t getting any smaller either.🙋‍♀️

Back