Big Breasts Lovers

45709389_101_84e3.jpg

1725019757045.jpeg
“Thanks for taking the picture, honey. Tom wanted one so he could think of me when we can’t be together. You can keep it in your phone, and when I am going to be at his place fucking, I’ll unlock your cage so you can look at my picture and jerk off while you think about what you can’t have. Won’t that be fun?”

1725102590445.jpeg
“I’m gonna be very upfront with you from the get-go. I don’t take any shit from any man. You want a chance at sucking these tits or eating my pussy, you will do exactly as I say. Not many men get to fuck me. You show me you can follow orders, give good head, maybe you’ll be one of the lucky ones. If you want to continue under those conditions, you can drop your pants and show me that hard-on I can see under your shorts.”

1725210599721.jpeg
Tom prefers my panties to be over my garter belt and stockings because he likes to just lift my skirt and fuck me from behind and he likes the look of high heels and stockings. Plus, sometimes when we’re out to dinner he has me go to the ladies room and remove my panties so he can finger me under the table. I’ve told him all about your chastity cage and the cuckolding thing. He thinks it’s a hoot!”

Last edited:
Back