Bisexual or bicurious women.

Still at work for the next few hours. But the weather is wonderful and looking forward to a glass of chilled wine on the balcony. ❤️

Hump day is over halfway done not much happening on my side how is everyone else?

Still at work for the next few hours. But the weather is wonderful and looking forward to a glass of chilled wine on the balcony. ❤️

Quite a stressful day for me - meeting with some senior execs today. Went OK, but nervous as hell!
I'm back in my hotel room now, relaxing and got a head start on you Lori with the wine!
Also been playin' with my new toy I got last night 😈

Soooz you sound like you’re having all the fun and you deserve to play hard after such a stressful day!

Soooz you sound like you’re having all the fun and you deserve to play hard after such a stressful day!
Most def!! 😊
Quite a stressful day for me - meeting with some senior execs today. Went OK, but nervous as hell!
I'm back in my hotel room now, relaxing and got a head start on you Lori with the wine!
Also been playin' with my new toy I got last night 😈
So, how’s the new toy?

Well you know what they say...
"All work and no play makes Soooz a dull girl!" - and no one want to be thought of as dull, now do they? 😁

So, how’s the new toy?
Let's just say it was well worth the investment! 😈

Didn't have the nerve to 'wear it' today - needed to concentrate, but as soon as I got back to my room it was panties to one side and in she pops and my eyes must've looked like the slot machines in Vegas spinning round in my head.

There's about 99 preset programmes on the App - and I'm only on No.4! 😳 ...gonna be a long night I think 😁

Back