Bisexual or bicurious women.

Happy Friday! New here... I'm a bi woman, married to a bi man.

Welcome and Happy Friday to you and all the ladies popping in here. Anyone have plans for the weekend? For some of us we have a three-day weekend I don't have anything set in stone yet kind of playing things by ear.

Welcome and Happy Friday to you and all the ladies popping in here. Anyone have plans for the weekend? For some of us we have a three-day weekend I don't have anything set in stone yet kind of playing things by ear.
No plans :( just working the whole weekend

I'm sure I'll find time to have great fun weekend! Hoping hubby gets the boat fixed and maybe we can have some fun on the river one evening after I get home!

And I'm so rude! I'm sorry @missty3! Welcome!
You are rude, you should be spanked! Yes!! 😈🀣😁😊

My brother has a cabin on a lake and every Memorial Day weekend they have a little get together there. Should be a fun weekend, even though it’s supposed to rain. 🫀

You are rude, you should be spanked! Yes!! 😈🀣😁😊

My brother has a cabin on a lake and every Memorial Day weekend they have a little get together there. Should be a fun weekend, even though it’s supposed to rain. 🫀
Well if we get out on the river I'm sure my husband will be sure to get a few spanks in. However, I'm not sure that's fair. Seems like you or missty should be the ones to give the punishment ;) lol

Well if we get out on the river I'm sure my husband will be sure to get a few spanks in. However, I'm not sure that's fair. Seems like you or missty should be the ones to give the punishment ;) lol
The new girl always gets the paddle first! If she’s brave enough. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

Avg1luW.png

Back