Bisexual or bicurious women.

Okay, I'm going to try and get the conversation really going here!

What is your favorite sex toy?

Mine is my magic wand, I can make myself squirt with it as can some of my BFFs but I have never squirted with a guy.
I love my butt plugs (I have 6) and various dildos and nipple clamps, but if I had to have just one toy it would be the wand, I guess that sort of makes me a witch lol!

I hate this time of year!
Humidity causes [op-up thunderstorms, chasing me out of the pool, after chasing trespassing teenagers out of it!

Mine is my magic wand, I can make myself squirt with it as can some of my BFFs but I have never squirted with a guy.
I love my butt plugs (I have 6) and various dildos and nipple clamps, but if I had to have just one toy it would be the wand, I guess that sort of makes me a witch lol!
Gosh, it so depends on the mood and what my naughty level is up to. 😈😁 If I had to get rid of all of them and keep only one it would most def be my vibe. 😊

Mmmm yes the wand makes my toes curl for sure!!!

https://www.***********/s/1ucf1yxd2bmos6j/8f401e33-1836-4722-bf54-fafcc28aeb2b.mp4?dl=0

https://www.***********/s/7qr0jzmwb64io8v/69e10892-7000-4bea-82c4-264aebbae77f.mp4?dl=0
So hot, I know what I am going to do later!

I have a Bad Dragon (The Rex) it is my favorite toy. It has me whimpering and wiggling in a pinch when needed.

I have a Bad Dragon (The Rex) it is my favorite toy. It has me whimpering and wiggling in a pinch when needed.
I had never heard of those before and just took a quick look on their site, they look amazing!
I may have to place an order, but in a meeting and don't want to get too distracted and wet lol!

I had never heard of those before and just took a quick look on their site, they look amazing!
I may have to place an order, but in a meeting and don't want to get too distracted and wet lol!
Would love to help you get nice and wet during your meeting haha

Is it an in person meeting or a zoom meeting lol
I work (naked) from home, so all Zoom meetings, sitting on a towel to protect my leather chair (I am fairly wet from bad dragon shopping mostly now!) and a butt plug in!
My mute button is probably going to get worn out soon lol!

I work (naked) from home, so all Zoom meetings, sitting on a towel to protect my leather chair (I am fairly wet from bad dragon shopping mostly now!) and a butt plug in!
My mute button is probably going to get worn out soon lol!
Haha... Wait naked? Zoom has cameras?

Haha... Wait naked? Zoom has cameras?
I have an emergency shirt that I can slip on when I need to be on camera, it gets a lot of use but because my office is in the basement, it is chilly and my nipples are almost always hard lol!
I'm sure that hasn't gone unnoticed.

Yeah, imagine my surprise when I found out. 🤭😂🤣😁
My FWB was over last week when I was training and he was giving me oral while I was on a call, every once in a while I would have to unmute myself and try to make my moan sound like I was acknowledging i understood!
Then I gave him a BJ and just as he was cumming in my mouth the instructor asks if I had any questions, had to do the old "oops forgot I was muted"!

Back