Bisexual or bicurious women.

I have a WeVibe Gala, which is fun for long distance play. As long as someone else has the app, we can connect and they can operate the vibrator. I just need to hold on to it and moan.

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all doing well.
I have a question I would like to get your thoughts on. Do you ever, are just going about your life, like doing some shopping in the supermarket, and all of a sudden just notice this gorgeous woman. And it's a bit crazy, but you feel this attraction, this instant sex appeal.
Does this ever happen to any of you?
I would love to hear your thoughts?

It has happened to me and I wonder if they can tell
Isn't it kind of crazy? I'm suppose to be happily married, to a lovely wife, very much in love.
We are not perfect but we've managed to make things work, we've been together for 10 years.
I'm to scared to pursue what ever. I don't want to get that cheatter label on me again. But it does feel crazy. How does this person out of the blue, touch everything inside me, in a way I can't begin to understand. It's freaky

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all doing well.
I have a question I would like to get your thoughts on. Do you ever, are just going about your life, like doing some shopping in the supermarket, and all of a sudden just notice this gorgeous woman. And it's a bit crazy, but you feel this attraction, this instant sex appeal.
Does this ever happen to any of you?
I would love to hear your thoughts?
It has happened to me with both men and women.
No explanation for it, there is just an instant attraction, maybe it could go further and be the best thing ever, maybe it is something else.
A few of these people I became good friends with and yes a couple I did have sex with, but that is just my experience.

That sounds like so much fun!
It definitely is for me. 😉 Someone else here had a vibrator from another company that worked the same way. We took turns one evening, controlling each other’s vibrators and yes, it was fun, especially since you can share photos and videos and chat through the apps. Let me know if you ever want to connect and I’ll send you an invite.

19 f and I'd say bi sexual but only interactions with other women have been in group play. I'd love to meet a woman for dating but finding it hard

19 f and I'd say bi sexual but only interactions with other women have been in group play. I'd love to meet a woman for dating but finding it hard
For me it sort of just happened, was fooling around with a BFF and we just didn't stop and haven't stop, I think that was like 10 years ago.
She was bisexual and I was just curious at the time, but she made me realize I was as bisexual as she was.

Hi Sweetie, and welcome! ❤️😊
For me it sort of just happened, was fooling around with a BFF and we just didn't stop and haven't stop, I think that was like 10 years ago.
She was bisexual and I was just curious at the time, but she made me realize I was as bisexual as she was.
Same here, we met by accident and one thing led to another. That was four years ago. 🥰❤️😊

But at the time I was curious and had a serious crush on one of the girls in the office. She is married so it didn’t matter anyway but I was at a loss on how to approach her.

Hi Sweetie, and welcome! ❤️😊

Same here, we met by accident and one thing led to another. That was four years ago. 🥰❤️😊

But at the time I was curious and had a serious crush on one of the girls in the office. She is married so it didn’t matter anyway but I was at a loss on how to approach her.
Thanks Lorelei

Back