Bisexual or bicurious women.

Wishing all you ladies a very tantalizing Titty View attachment 2263840 Tuesday!!
what an incredibly beautiful photo. As a mature woman (60+) I so appreciate the beauty that comes to a woman who has actually experienced life. The breasts and oh-so-lovely nipples are enough to interest any man or woman, but that gorgeous expression, the glint and twinkle that beckon, indeed dares the viewer to defy propriety and reach for more is intoxicating. That is the look of a woman who understands the concept of sensual.

Good morning ladies I hope everyone is well I for one am looking forward to the weekend can't wait.

tumblr_psbnz1Bhir1s7t9gzo1_640.pnj

😥 I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling good I've tapered off my weekday drinking may have a glass of wine or something but leave more for the weekend gives me something to look forward to.
I'm usually the same but it was our company golf tournament yesterday and I really overdid it.

Still trying to figure out where I left me car lol!

Where are all the sexy ladies at?
I am hoping having a sexy time and too busy to post to my favorite thread, but please share and make me jealous!

I had a great time with my ex's brother and an even better time with my ex-SIL on Friday night/Saturday morning, they are by far the best couple I have ever been with. Cassy and I were so stoned while we had sex together, it was incredible, I'm the only woman she has ever been with!

Monday morning, dragging my ass trying to get into work mode, a weekly routine!

Need to get a bunch of stuff done so I can take Friday off as I am going away for the long weekend.

I get distracted easily it seems with some sexy people I converse with.

Back