Bisexual or bicurious women.

I love sitting here with a cup of coffee to start my day and seeing this thread, it is one of my favs here!

It is as close to meeting up with my BFFs as it gets, and that is tough to do since most of them have kids or needy men and our get togethers last well into the next day or two!

Hi ladies,

I just posted for the first time in the amateur pics thread, and a new friend suggested I post here as well. I hope you enjoy 😊

XOXO
Fiona
So sexy!
Want to go shopping and get your belly button pierced? Would be amazing, I love mine.
Then have some drinks, and we can figure out something to do from there to make you feel as sexy as you look, k?

So sexy!
Want to go shopping and get your belly button pierced? Would be amazing, I love mine.
Then have some drinks, and we can figure out something to do from there to make you feel as sexy as you look, k?
I've always thought about getting my belly button pierced. What are we buying when we're shopping?

I've always thought about getting my belly button pierced. What are we buying when we're shopping?
You should totally do it, I love mine any you have a gorgeous body for it!

Hmm, shopping, good question, I just bought a few bikinis so good there, I seem to always need underwear so have to go to Victoria's Secret or another lingerie store, shoes of course!
Oh and Sephora, I need some lipstick!
Did I miss anything?
First bottle is on me to celebrate your new decoration!

Ladies if youve never experienced the beautiful Lake Superior, its worth the trip! So clean, so remote, a perfect place to shed your inhibitions and your suit! The only problem, the freezing water will turn your nipples into stone!! happy weekend!!

https://www.***********/s/tdd39dwnpo2dywp/Video Aug 19, 1 39 19 PM.mp4?dl=0

A0356251-D09B-419B-B51B-21DD9103B7F7.jpeg

Ladies if youve never experienced the beautiful Lake Superior, its worth the trip! So clean, so remote, a perfect place to shed your inhibitions and your suit! The only problem, the freezing water will turn your nipples into stone!! happy weekend!!

https://www.***********/s/tdd39dwnpo2dywp/Video Aug 19, 1 39 19 PM.mp4?dl=0

View attachment 2262496
We have the same deal with our lakes in Alaska. Very pretty but nipples you can etch glass with. 🀭😊

Hi ladies!! πŸ’‹ I just stumbled across this thread and decided to jump in and say hi!!
Welcome hun!
Read your bio and the part about too lazy to shave your pussy caught my eye and I will do it for you if you need help, I promise to check the smoothness with my mouth to ensure I got rid of all that unwanted hair.
I do it for some of my BFFs and it always leads to fun times in the shower, then the bedroom then it's morning lol!

Back