Bisexual or bicurious women.

Almost beach season here too, well real beach season at least. I’ve been to the beach a few times already, I don’t get in the water past my knees anyway but it’s still way too cold for that
So jealous, the only beach around here is me...oh no wait that's bitch!
We have no beaches to speak of lol!

OMG I literally chuckled out loud from that!! Too funny. I’m weird, I love the beach but don’t the water. Only exception is if I can see in the water I am ok with it. Clear water good, most ocean water in the US bad lol
I bet you get a lot of attention in a bikini like that, so sexy hun!
I'd love to take you and get your belly button pierced, that would be even sexier (if that is possible).

I’ve thought about a belly piercing but hasn’t gone any further than just a thought

And thank you girl!
OMG, I love mine!
When I got it done it was like a shot of self confidence, so many compliments on it and it just makes me feel sexy.
I've taken a couple of my BFFs to get theirs pierced also, then pretty much jumped them it turned me on so much.

It feels like that could happen. We either stay inside or at the pool. Our neighbor across the street is building a giant pool with a big hot tub and bar area that we will probably spend lots of time in.

Oh shit, I would die, literally all they would find is me melted in the corner with strands of blonde hair and boobs.
My family went a cruise a number of years ago. When the person checking us in saw we were from Texas he asked if you ever get used to the heat. My dad gave best reply. “No, you don’t really get used to it you just know you are not going to die.”

My family went a cruise a number of years ago. When the person checking us in saw we were from Texas he asked if you ever get used to the heat. My dad gave best reply. “No, you don’t really get used to it you just know you are not going to die.”
That is a great line!

Back