Bisexual or bicurious women.

It feels like that could happen. We either stay inside or at the pool. Our neighbor across the street is building a giant pool with a big hot tub and bar area that we will probably spend lots of time in.
That sounds amazing, even better if clothing was optional.
My BFF Amber has a hot tub in her condo and we had some really fun times in it, until she got pregnant lol! But she is due in about a month and her BF can watch the kid while we have our time together.

Now that sounds like loads of fun!
It's semi-private, I'm sure some of her neighbours have enjoyed the show and I really don't care, she's my (or was) personal trainer and so toned, her breasts were a little smaller than mine, about a 34C and so firm she didn't need a bra oh and buns of steel, yes indeed!
Getting a little wet just reminicing, and I should be working, have a meeting in like 15 minutes lol

Good for you
R was very conservative when we met
She’s coming out of her shell gradually
Now she’s wearing thigh highs at work just for me
And she actually bought her first pair of stilettos

It does take some women longer to get out of their comfort zone, but that sounds like great progress!
Thigh highs and stilettos, mmm, so sexy! Especially if she "forgets" her underwear lol!

It does take some women longer to get out of their comfort zone, but that sounds like great progress!
Thigh highs and stilettos, mmm, so sexy! Especially if she "forgets" her underwear lol!
She has a baggie she keeps with her
I think her record is six pairs in a day

Back