Bisexual or bicurious women.

She may think she is straight, but we could correct her lol!
Not at work ha ha.

I've only slept with my boss at work, he's the father of my eldest. Oh, and his son. They were my only two liaisons, I was young. I won't do anything to damage my career.

I work remotely but there is a girl on my team that I have a huge crush on!
I love having a crush on someone and reading the posts have enjoyed a fun trip down memory lane remembering a few. The majority remained just a crush but the desire to see them, be near them, speak with them, followed by the missing them and dreaming of them is rapture. So thank you for the spark to remember crushes past.

I love having a crush on someone and reading the posts have enjoyed a fun trip down memory lane remembering a few. The majority remained just a crush but the desire to see them, be near them, speak with them, followed by the missing them and dreaming of them is rapture. So thank you for the spark to remember crushes past.
Oh, yeah. I crush hard.

I've been thinking about my crush most of the day. Checking to see if she's messaged. I miss her when she's not alone. 🥹

Not at work ha ha.

I've only slept with my boss at work, he's the father of my eldest. Oh, and his son. They were my only two liaisons, I was young. I won't do anything to damage my career.
I think these things happen at work more than people realize.
I had a fling with our COO when he would come to town, then he quit his job because his wife wanted him home more, she probably knew he strayed.
I slept with a few guys that worked with my ex, and their wives, the wives were quite sex starved, and I emphasis the "were" part...I miss them lol!

If I were you, I would be wearing a lowcut shirt and when she is talking to me, I would make sure I bent over and gave her a great view of my cleavage, who knows where it could lead!
I look professional and act it. I wouldn't want to be in front of HR. 😬

Back