Bisexual or bicurious women.

What are you up to today my friend
Am off to see my doctor regarding my knee. Sprained it playing volleyball so just getting it looked after. Not worried, just making sure. Yes, very exciting!
And what has your day got in store for you?

Two piercings in each ear for me. I have no tattoos, because I don't like pain that much. I've had a few women go down on my with tongue piercings. Mmmmmm

I am like you. Just the ears, though did have a belly piercing that some were fond of. I prefer and am attracted to piercings on other bodies.
I was scared shitless to get my belly button pierced but I realllllly wanted it so I went for it and it hurt far less than I expected.

We escaped the snow and am thankful. Would be rather depressing to see my hyacinths covered in snow.
The snow covered the tiger lilies in front and daffodils in the back, which will cause them to slow down, since it's TOO EARLY for them

I am like you. Just the ears, though did have a belly piercing that some were fond of. I prefer and am attracted to piercings on other bodies.
I accompanied my oldest sister when she had her nipples pierced. That was as close as I'm getting mine done!

Back