Bisexual or bicurious women.

Out tonight, Saturday we are just chilling, and Saturday night probably on here as on my lonesome 😥.

You?

I've watched westerns! That's what cowboys do. I do like cowgirls. Are you a traditional cowgirl, not that I really know what that is, but do you ride with a pistol on your hip and a lasso on your saddle?

Oldermom935 is the only one I’m interested in shall we say tied up
Shame!

We have nothing exciting like that here in England. Girls riding horseback, in denim, with a job to do scaring off coyotes. I guess it must be quite tiring after a long day.

We do more than just scare them off
It can be very tiring
But I wouldn’t trade it for anything
You can’t see another house from ours

Can I ask a question to the bi girls. Does your sexuality flow towards one gender more than the other, or are they balanced?

I struggle with understanding it. It's my issue though, and I don't want to offend!
I think you already know my answer but:
Sometimes I crave women, sometimes men, sometimes both, really depends on my mood, sort of like sometimes I want a salad for supper sometimes a juicy burger lol!
Most bi women I know do have a preference and I would say most of them prefer men but also are attracted to women.

I think you already know my answer but:
Sometimes I crave women, sometimes men, sometimes both, really depends on my mood, sort of like sometimes I want a salad for supper sometimes a juicy burger lol!
Most bi women I know do have a preference and I would say most of them prefer men but also are attracted to women.
Thank you. I'm trying get my head around it sweetie. 💋

Desks not large. But to be honest. I'm a subby bitch and I'd rather be under yours!

Back