Bisexual or bicurious women.

I'm under your desk, on my knees. I push your legs apart. My hand slides up your smooth thigh. I glimpse the prize. It shines wet. It looks smooth.
I touch it, it feels smooth. I move my head closer, my tongue extends.

Fuck I don't care how smooth it is, the flavour, my taste buds come alive. Yum!

I'm under your desk, on my knees. I push your legs apart. My hand slides up your smooth thigh. I glimpse the prize. It shines wet. It looks smooth.

I get tingly feeling your face on my thighs, knowing what comes next, contact is made, my head goes back, my eyes shut and I moan.
Your tongue parts my lips, my toes curl, god this is going to be good...

Can I ask a question to the bi girls. Does your sexuality flow towards one gender more than the other, or are they balanced?

I struggle with understanding it. It's my issue though, and I don't want to offend!
For as long as my current memory can recall, I have always been attracted to men and women. Intimate moments with women was always more of a feeling of having fun with good friends. Though the attraction was undeniable.
I felt more of a hot lust and love attraction with men. With the end of my marriage and perhaps some knowledge that comes with "my years", I can say that there has been a complete reversal. I am much more attracted and drawn to women and have more romantic desires and feelings towards women. And men, some men, are just for fun.

Can I ask a question to the bi girls. Does your sexuality flow towards one gender more than the other, or are they balanced?

I struggle with understanding it. It's my issue though, and I don't want to offend.
Mine used to be more toward men. Of course I'm married to a man, and he's always part of my sexuality, I think, even when he'e not actually in the room. Like a presence... not bad at all, but part of me... but I digress.

These days, despite a fling with a younger guy last summer (and a little this winter), and a misplaced infatuation last spring with a different guy, my non-Hubby interests definitely flow toward women.

Although, with visual stimulation, watching a BJ or looking at Bj pics can get me going sometimes regardless. But the same is true for cunnilingus, so maybe it's just the oral part that gets me going...

Okay, I may not be making sense. It's difficult, because I'm not really more attracted to one gender or the other, or any gender over another (to put my maybe pan hat on)... it depends on my mood... but I do crave being with a woman when it hasn't happened for a while... 🤷‍♀️

Mine used to be more toward men. Of course I'm married to a man, and he's always part of my sexuality, I think, even when he'e not actually in the room. Like a presence... not bad at all, but part of me... but I digress.

These days, despite a fling with a younger guy last summer (and a little this winter), and a misplaced infatuation last spring with a different guy, my non-Hubby interests definitely flow toward women.

Although, with visual stimulation, watching a BJ or looking at Bj pics can get me going sometimes regardless. But the same is true for cunnilingus, so maybe it's just the oral part that gets me going...

Okay, I may not be making sense. It's difficult, because I'm not really more attracted to one gender or the other, or any gender over another (to put my maybe pan hat on)... it depends on my mood... but I do crave being with a woman when it hasn't happened for a while... 🤷‍♀️
I love women, that's always been the case. When I met my ex, I stopped being a slut - some say be whoring around was from a deep-seeded fear if my sexuality - and tried to stay away from women. But once he left us, I welcomed women back into my life. Oh, I have a love for a man, one based on a deep friendship - and lust the fuck out of his wife! - and have been with me sexually since the divorce.

The scent of excitation fills the nostrils

Hi ladies 💕 newly curious woman here. I guess I've had boughts of being attracted to women before but never acted upon it. Still not sure that I would be the idea drives me absolutely wild. I don't know what to expect posting here but let's see what comes about!

Oh and I'm 32 from the States if it mattered to anyone who wanted to reach out
Welcome Ginger! Many here will give you a welcoming warm embrace.

For as long as my current memory can recall, I have always been attracted to men and women. Intimate moments with women was always more of a feeling of having fun with good friends. Though the attraction was undeniable.
I felt more of a hot lust and love attraction with men. With the end of my marriage and perhaps some knowledge that comes with "my years", I can say that there has been a complete reversal. I am much more attracted and drawn to women and have more romantic desires and feelings towards women. And men, some men, are just for fun.
Thank you for sharing. You are now liberated to enjoy your sexuality.
I love women, that's always been the case. When I met my ex, I stopped being a slut - some say be whoring around was from a deep-seeded fear if my sexuality - and tried to stay away from women. But once he left us, I welcomed women back into my life. Oh, I have a love for a man, one based on a deep friendship - and lust the fuck out of his wife! - and have been with me sexually since the divorce.
Yes, I agree. I slept with so many men, and had my daughters at a young age. I was in the closet. I think looking back it's easy for Mr to say I was gay, but I was very scared of it. I was scared of society and of rejection. I was scared of losing friends. If you have the itch, you need to scratch.

My regret is I didn't do it earlier.

So you love your man, he sounds very supporting. But, you prefer women?

I bloody love women. I understand them, I get them. I feel comfortable with them. Men made my stomach churn, it never felt right. Women make my stomach flip, I'm besotted by them.

I have never been bi.

tumblr_li0qimymKm1qgzfwuo1_500.png

Hi ladies 💕 newly curious woman here. I guess I've had boughts of being attracted to women before but never acted upon it. Still not sure that I would be the idea drives me absolutely wild. I don't know what to expect posting here but let's see what comes about!

Oh and I'm 32 from the States if it mattered to anyone who wanted to reach out
Welcome Hun, I will flirt, I mean DM you later, well both probably!

It's one of them where panic setd in because the weekend is almost over. Yikes!

Good morning and happy Monday. Hope today is enjoyable, allows for moments to look back on a fun weekend and if possible gaze in wonder at an eclipse and/or an exciting lover.
xox

Back