Bisexual or bicurious women.

A little nervous, new to Lit but saw this and wanted to stop by and say Hello!So my name is Scarlet very bi-curious looking to make some friend and see what happens if interested or curious feel free to message me !

Hi Sweetie, and welcome! No need to be nervous here, none of us girls bite. But, maybe a little nibble. ;):rose::heart:

I've been bi-curious since, probably puberty, but have never acted on it. Something that has always turned me on is talking about sex with other women. I remember very clearly the first time one of my girlfriends told me about going down on a guy and what it was like. I got such tingles while talking to her and imagining the scenario, but didn't let on how it was making me feel. Then there was the first time that I told a friend about the details of sex that I'd had...my heart was pounding! I was so curious about what she was thinking, and I hoped that my story would encourage her to share her experiences as well, which it did to some degree. I think I now have a bit of a reputation for "sharing too much information", but I can't help myself. Am I the only one?

I've been bi-curious since, probably puberty, but have never acted on it. Something that has always turned me on is talking about sex with other women. I remember very clearly the first time one of my girlfriends told me about going down on a guy and what it was like. I got such tingles while talking to her and imagining the scenario, but didn't let on how it was making me feel. Then there was the first time that I told a friend about the details of sex that I'd had...my heart was pounding! I was so curious about what she was thinking, and I hoped that my story would encourage her to share her experiences as well, which it did to some degree. I think I now have a bit of a reputation for "sharing too much information", but I can't help myself. Am I the only one?

Happy to share with you anytime!

I am very bicurious. I think I’ll be able to confirm it after I’ve been with a woman because lately I’ve been feeling I might be more than bi. Until then, I’ll hang out here with you lovely ladies <3

You can share with me :heart:

Saying hi from a very long and lonely lockdown in Spain! If any of you ladies ever want to reach out to chat or have some fun, I’d love to hear from you! Xxx

Not been on here for a while although starting to enjoy the pleasure of a woman's body once again.

Hi all. 34f from Northern California. Always been bi curious but only was able to experience being with a female once, before I got married. Unfortunately marriage has been circling the drain the last two years and feeling lonely amongst other things.

Lesbian Ladies of Literotica

Right up front - I am a male.

However, I have a couple of Lesbian Ladies who inhabit Literotica that I "play" with on a regular basis, currently using the Lit PM system. The play usually consists of me giving them scenarios to play out in real time, that may occasionally contain elements of exhibitionism and other fairly low-level kinks. Collectively, we are considering expanding our circle - hence this post. If you think you may be interested then please PM me, once we have made initial contact I will provide you with the name of the ladies on here that I already play with so that you may establish my bona fides. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Sam

Greetings to all, 43 and love the divine feminine, which in my mind and heart is inclusive to cis, trans, nb individuals. I honor all you goddesses :heart:

Hi sweet ladies! Happy Friday and I hope everybody is having a great day! :heart::heart:

Hi there, 24 bi from CO. I haven’t been able to get fantasies of women out of my head lately. Would love to find another woman to talk to and get to know.

Happy weekend, ladies! Hope you have sexy, cozy, safe plans for the holiday:heart:

Hi :) Love this!

R5y4tM0

Hi, ladies! 28-yo bi woman here. Feel free to shoot me a message if anyone feels like chatting :)

29, female, bi-curious. Looking to rekindle some fun with another female. Feel free to send me a private message if you’re interested.

Greetings to all the lovelies! Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

Back