Bisexual or bicurious women.

Sometimes when I masturbate I imagine how it would feel to have another woman doing all the things to me that I'm doing to myself. I mean it's me masturbating, I'm responding to a woman's touch but what about another woman? And then I think, we might go further, I think of her licking my clit or fingering me and not long after that my daydreams are inevitably interrupted by a massive orgasm. I've though about it and I would be willing to kiss and cuddle and to do my best to make her come too, do as you would be done by and all that. So is that bicurious, simply curious or just starved of sex: I'm a married empty nester who's been a computer games widow for a while now.

Sometimes when I masturbate I imagine how it would feel to have another woman doing all the things to me that I'm doing to myself. I mean it's me masturbating, I'm responding to a woman's touch but what about another woman? And then I think, we might go further, I think of her licking my clit or fingering me and not long after that my daydreams are inevitably interrupted by a massive orgasm. I've though about it and I would be willing to kiss and cuddle and to do my best to make her come too, do as you would be done by and all that. So is that bicurious, simply curious or just starved of sex: I'm a married empty nester who's been a computer games widow for a while now.

I highly recommend you explore it. It is amazing...

Thanks for sharing! Imagining your thoughts and actions as you describe, while "starved of sex" is quite the turn-on. I'm sure that a lot of women would be happy to oblige your fantasies.

Another thread, I managed to miss.

Just dropping by to say Hello to all the lovely ladies! :kiss:

Dress up?
Sheesh, between covid and working from home I have been much more in dress optional

Lol, well that works too! Then for you, what about done up hair and makeup (if you wear it) and your favorite undies. What ever makes you feel sexiest!

Lol, well that works too! Then for you, what about done up hair and makeup (if you wear it) and your favorite undies. What ever makes you feel sexiest!

This sounds so fun, I am way overdue for some sexy dressing/half-dressing up!

5491-sexy-babe-is-dancing.gif

I’m so happy for a few moments to myself. I would enjoy some female company right now ;)

Happy Hump Day Ladies! Hmmmm. That actually sounds like a good way to spend the day! ;)

Back