Bisexual or bicurious women.

I think that this is the thread I've been looking for.

Single, Eastern PA, USA, 36, bi. My bi desires originated in childhood but my experience is very limited. I get aroused viewing pics and some vids and I sometimes think that I would enjoy it more if I had someone to share intimate thoughts. I have never engaged in anything like that so, if you message me, please keep your expectations low.

Hi Lilly and welcome! :) Like the girls said, this is a great place to explore and share. Feel free to drop a PM if you want. :heart:

There are so many people you can open up to here, just talk, joke, flirt and talk some more. It's all good. You can find out so much about yourself when you do. :heart:

Hmmm, we might need to set up a discord server.

Joining the chorus of good wishes for the holiday weekend, hope everyone is enjoying themselves :heart:

Can you all let a girl know if this happens, or if you're adorable and near DC. I'm newly single and lord Jesus, but I've been dreaming of finding me a woman who wants her nipples sucked for hours.

Can you all let a girl know if this happens, or if you're adorable and near DC. I'm newly single and lord Jesus, but I've been dreaming of finding me a woman who wants her nipples sucked for hours.

I'm in Louisiana sadly but I would love to have my nipples sucked for hours

Hi Everybody! This week is a busy one and I don’t know if people will have a chance to be online, so I’d like to take a moment now and say Merry Christmas to all you sweet and sexy girls!

valerie-chloe-mistletoe-omela-devushki-by-sciamano240-png.jpg

Hi Everybody! This week is a busy one and I don’t know if people will have a chance to be online, so I’d like to take a moment now and say Merry Christmas to all you sweet and sexy girls!

valerie-chloe-mistletoe-omela-devushki-by-sciamano240-png.jpg

You are so wonderful Lori! Merry Christmas to you! :heart:

Back