Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning, Sweet Girls! :) Happy Friday!! I hope everybody has a great weekend. :heart::heart:

Guess what, pretty girls? I just planned my first play date with a lady. Many thanks to those of you who I’ve met on this thread who gave me the courage to ask her. 😻

It has been a while! Do we get an update? How did you date go?!?! :heart:

I think that this is the thread I've been looking for.

Single, Eastern PA, USA, 36, bi. My bi desires originated in childhood but my experience is very limited. I get aroused viewing pics and some vids and I sometimes think that I would enjoy it more if I had someone to share intimate thoughts. I have never engaged in anything like that so, if you message me, please keep your expectations low.

Last edited:

Single, Eastern PA, USA, 36, bi. My bi desires originated in childhood but my experience is very limited. I get aroused viewing pics and some vids and I sometimes think that I would enjoy it more if I had someone to share intimate thoughts. I have never engaged in anything like that so, if you message me, please keep your expectations low.

There are many girls here that can help you move forward with everything. It is not always easy to open up about these things, but on this site, it makes it a bit easier. You have a bit a shield because you are not face to face, and that can help. I have grown a lot by simply having some conversation here.

Welcome to the thread! I hope you grow like so many others have :heart:

You could share your thoughts here as well, that way atleast you will have no expectations and if you click with someone then you could reach out to them.
Or other way.

Hope you have a wonderful explorations and do share if you wish.

You could share your thoughts here as well, that way atleast you will have no expectations and if you click with someone then you could reach out to them.
Or other way.

Hope you have a wonderful explorations and do share if you wish.

This really is a special place. You can share so much without feeling that you are judged or shamed. You can be encouraged and helped. You can do the same for another, helping her along her journey of discovery. :heart:

Back