Bisexual or bicurious women.

Happy Tuesday Liz, and ladies, I ran away to Florida for a few days to thaw out, but the weather has not quit been what I was hoping for, a bit chilly to say the least, and somebody has stolen the sun today…. I shouldn’t complain getting away from work was something that just had to occur for my own sanity…
I hope all you ladies are having a wonderful day💐💕

It's sunny but not very warm out here in Las Vegas today.

It would be a great day to slip into a vacant VIP suite and slip into the 6-person jacuzz in front of the window with a bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries for some fun and naughty conversation, wouldn't it? :heart:

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope all of you who were frozen are finally thawing out now! :heart:

Blankets and cuddles keep us warm in the frozen north. :):heart:

It would be a great day to slip into a vacant VIP suite and slip into the 6-person jacuzz in front of the window with a bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries for some fun and naughty conversation, wouldn't it? :heart:

Mmm… I’m on my way over! :) Can I bring a friend? ;):heart:

I believe it is a perfect day to visit the VIP suite’s jacuzzi, not sure which day it wouldn’t be perfect. Champagne, chocolate cover strawberries, oh my yes, and naughty conversation, just the beginning of fun. It’s what the naughty conversation leads to, that excites me, even now I’m lost in my lust.💋💐

Last edited:
Such wonderful company here today! I hope you all enjoyed the day :heart:

Even without the sun, my day was great, tonight a loud band , a crowded bar and lots of dancing await… maybe a chance meeting with a lovely young lady💋💐

I would like to be invited to this event, yes please, very much so.
I promise I am more than a little cute!

Yes, of course all lovely ladies are welcome, especially the ones that are “more than a little cute,” they get to cume to the front of the line.

It's quite chilly here in Florida. I'm keeping warm tonight and wearing a comfy sweater. Keep warm ladies!! :rose:

hot-tub-spa-installer.jpg

I believe Liz stated that the jacuzzi came with a VIP suite, I’m sure there are many amenities that would be included, probably a king size bed or two, maybe a fireplace with a bear rug in front of it… the possibilities could be end less… a bathing suit?
More likely a birthday suit💐💋

You spelled birthday suit wrong. ;):kiss::heart:

:D

Sure Lori, you can bring a friend. As long as she's willing to agree to our initiation policies :devil:

I believe Liz stated that the jacuzzi came with a VIP suite, I’m sure there are many amenities that would be included, probably a king size bed or two, maybe a fireplace with a bear rug in front of it… the possibilities could be end less… a bathing suit?
More likely a birthday suit💐💋

14582781_web1_copy_2777-Paradise-Unit-3704-91-SMALL.jpg

Darn, no fireplace, sorry! Should I'll tell them to forget it, or do you think maybe we can get by without a fireplace and find some other way to keep warm in our birthday suits? I mean bathing suits. No I don't. I mean birthday suits! :cattail: :heart:

Last edited:

Sure Lori, you can bring a friend. As long as she's willing to agree to our initiation policies :devil:

14582781_web1_copy_2777-Paradise-Unit-3704-91-SMALL.jpg

Darn, no fireplace, sorry! Should I'll tell them to forget it, or do you think maybe we can get by without a fireplace and find some other way to keep warm in our birthday suits? I mean bathing suits. No I don't. I mean birthday suits! :cattail: :heart:

A fireplace would have been great, but I believe we will be able to keep everyone warm, or hot as the case could be. 💐💋

Okay. I'll put myself in your hands then. :kiss: :heart:

Keep Me Warm

What a wonderful proposition, I have extremely talented hands, that would be more than happy to pleasure you. Attached to them are some long arm for reaching around and drawing you close to me, holding you tight while the water bubbles between us. My legs are 33 inches long, more than enough to wrap around you, and if that's not enough to get you excited, my tongue can reach places that will cause you to quiver... you will most definitely be warm, if not hot💐💋

Last edited:
By teasing do you mean fiddling about with your erect nipples👅

You spelled birthday suit wrong. ;):kiss::heart:

Okay. I'll put myself in your hands then. :kiss: :heart:

Keep Me Warm

This is the perfect night. Teasing, relaxing and watching for a while. You don't mind prying eyes, do you? :heart:

Back