Bisexual or bicurious women.

Last night I went to a wine tasting and brewery place with my family last night. The waitress was extremely beautiful and she had the most gorgeous eyes, not just saying this either. I wanted to ask her for her number, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I'm really shy when it comes to women but I couldn't stop smiling at her and talking to her anytime she came around.

Think at one time, she caught up with me flirting with her and I wasn't even trying to flirt, I was just talking to her, being myself. Good thing was, I got lots of good vibes. So I guess I'm moving in the right direction when it comes to talking to women. It got me out of my shell a little bit which I'm not used too. Her eyes were green and were beautiful. The cute thing about her was she wore braces, but I didn't even notice that until much later on. Still a very attractive women. :rose:

Last night I went to a wine tasting and brewery place with my family last night. The waitress was extremely beautiful and she had the most gorgeous eyes, not just saying this either. I wanted to ask her for her number, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I'm really shy when it comes to women but I couldn't stop smiling at her and talking to her anytime she :)came around.

Think at one time, she caught up with me flirting with her and I wasn't even trying to flirt, I was just talking to her, being myself. Good thing was, I got lots of good vibes. So I guess I'm moving in the right direction when it comes to talking to women. It got me out of my shell a little bit which I'm not used too. Her eyes were green and were beautiful. The cute thing about her was she wore braces, but I didn't even notice that until much later on. Still a very attractive women. :rose:

Love those vibes especially when it’s natural and you’re not trying. :) Chat her up and ask her if she’d like to go to kunch or coffee somewhere. That’s a good time to get her number. At the very least you have a new friend, which can work into something more.

Let us know how it goes! :):heart:

Go at your own speed SunshineSam and try not to put too much pressure on yourself. If you keep on putting out a pleasant, friendly, open vibe I'm sure you'll find yourself in lots of similar flirty conversations with other waitresses and women you meet. Maybe even the same one!

HAPPY TGIF EVERYONE!!!

I hope everyone has a super pleasant, FUN weekend whether you know what you're doing or whether you're letting the wind fill your wings! :kiss: :heart:

Def go at your own pace. Drop a sexual innuendo on her and see how she responds. :)

No plans for the weekend, it’s still here cold so there’ll be lots of cuddling. :):heart:

No plans for the weekend, it’s still here cold so there’ll be lots of cuddling. :):heart:[/QUOTE]

That is really good SunshineSam, enjoy the vibes, see where they take you. And let us know how it all goes :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! It's going to be cold here, so not sure I will dare a hike. I think shopping with a friend and getting some laughs in will be good though.

And I'll take some of the cuddles Lori :kiss:

:heart

Happy weekend ladies, have lots of fun, and get into trouble when ever possible, but do so with a smile on your face. 💐

Good luck SunshineSam, ladies are so much fun👅

Last edited:
Happy weekend ladies, have lots of fun, and get into trouble when ever possible, but do so with a smile on your face. 💐

Good luck SunshineSam, ladies are so much fun👅

Lots have good trouble would be a wonderful thing! :heart:

Good morning everyone! Any big plans this weekend?

I’m on my way to Saint Augustine Florida… not beach weather but, 60 degrees sure beats the hell out of the 16 degrees here in northern Virginia.
…trouble here I come… smiling all the way💋💐

I’m on my way to Saint Augustine Florida… not beach weather but, 60 degrees sure beats the hell out of the 16 degrees here in northern Virginia.

That sounds like a perfect trip. It is 2 degrees here right now, 60 sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy it and find plenty of trouble along the way.

We’re not far from each other. I got hit by snow Friday night. You could have totally stopped by to let me tag along with you to florida. ;)

Have fun! I’m so jealous!

We’re not far from each other. I got hit by snow Friday night. You could have totally stopped by to let me tag along with you to florida. ;)

Have fun! I’m so jealous!

Oh my, I wish I would have stopped and picked you up to tag along…
It’s 29 degrees here… we could have cuddled and kept each other warm all night, and I wouldn’t have to be up so early to hit the fitness center. Hopefully the warmth will return with the sun today.💐💋

4cc0f2862be2dc88a0c2b57b1e8000c7463b752e_hq.jpg

Good morning! :heart:

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope all of you who were frozen are finally thawing out now! :heart:

Happy Tuesday Liz, and ladies, I ran away to Florida for a few days to thaw out, but the weather has not quit been what I was hoping for, a bit chilly to say the least, and somebody has stolen the sun today…. I shouldn’t complain getting away from work was something that just had to occur for my own sanity…
I hope all you ladies are having a wonderful day💐💕

Back