Bisexual or bicurious women.

Doubly agree, but soft lips on the nape of the neck with gentle fingers scratching is too often forgotten, and oh the shivers such attention causes...of course, one is free to disagree

Tingles of absolute delight! :heart:

Hope you embrace today :heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_inline_peqp4s7jm71qiily3_540.gif

May I have this dance? Have a great day! :heart:

Good morning ladies,
I’m hoping you all have wonderfully successful days, with a hint of naughtiness thrown in. 💐💋

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. We're one day closer to the weekend and I believe that's a good thing :)

Hello ladies and hope you’re having a great week so far. I am feeling particularly horny today with no way to get release any time soon. Love it cause I know the orgasm will be explosive when I finally cum, hate it because at this moment my pussy has total control over me… Yet for some reason here I am looking through the site and making it worse. :p

I know exactly how you feel. I would love to help you with that!!!!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5
Did you ever wake up with the need to have another woman (or women) in bed with you with no men present? For some reason I am there this morning:kiss:

Did you ever wake up with the need to have another woman (or women) in bed with you with no men present? For some reason I am there this morning:kiss:

Oh God, YES….
I could so enjoy the company of a woman right now!
Maybe tonight, I’ve got a fancy party to attend.

It’s Friday ladies, good morning, “go out and seize the day”💐💋

…Somebody really important said that…

Oh God, YES….
I could so enjoy the company of a woman right now!
Maybe tonight, I’ve got a fancy party to attend.

It’s Friday ladies, good morning, “go out and seize the day”💐💋

…Somebody really important said that…

i feel the same today

Back