Bisexual or bicurious women.

Very quiet, indeed. Going to have to think of some ways to perk up the afternoon.

Dipping my toe into the water

25 year old that’s never even kissed a girl but I have recently found myself being more and more aroused at some girl on girl action 😏

Last edited:
TGIF… No really, this Friday couldn’t have taken any longer to arrive if it had been a child waiting for Christmas. The girls and I (not those girls, they travel with me all the time, you have a dirty mind… maybe we should explore it more)will be headed for happy hour and dinner after work… care to join?
Enjoy the day ladies… after all ITS FRIDAY 💐💋

TGIF… No really, this Friday couldn’t have taken any longer to arrive if it had been a child waiting for Christmas. The girls and I (not those girls, they travel with me all the time, you have a dirty mind… maybe we should explore it more)will be headed for happy hour and dinner after work… care to join?

Friday is always awesome especially when it's a day off

As long as i can have something to drink count me in

You had me at beverage

What would your choice of beverage be, I have found that I’m in a margarita mood this evening, with chocolate martinis after a fine steak dinner for dessert… but I can easily be persuaded to drink wine, or something I’ve never had before.💐💋

What would your choice of beverage be, I have found that I’m in a margarita mood this evening, with chocolate martinis after a fine steak dinner for dessert… but I can easily be persuaded to drink wine, or something I’ve never had before.💐💋

It's hard kombucha for me tonight, love the happy buzz and minimal adverse effects. Usually anything bubbly is my drink of choice. Cheers, ladies!

Chocolate martini sounds wonderful
I also like wine or beer bubbles
What is for desert and after desert is best

It's hard kombucha for me tonight, love the happy buzz and minimal adverse effects. Usually anything bubbly is my drink of choice. Cheers, ladies!

I cant do kombucha, just the texture and taste
I am not sure what hard kombucha is

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day ladies, I hope you all have a wonderful day even if your not spending the evening with a special someone…
Wish I had a special someone, but glad it won’t be with my old someone special.💐💋

Girl watching

Recently while sitting in an Applebees bar in the Jacksonville Florida airport, waiting for the mechanics to fix the plane so it doesn’t fall out of the sky, I realized I have a sort of new hobby. It’s not that I didn’t indulge in this hobby before but, I now do it for totally different reasons, at least that is what I think. Okay so the bartender is very cute, about 5 foot 6 inches tall, she has long straight hair just touching her shoulders, the color I would have if I didn’t get it colored every other week, but she is probably 25 years old at best. She has wonderfully blue eyes, and just enough makeup to be just enough. Her body appears to be quite athletic, with a perfectly shaped ass, in my mind, just perfect (I don’t know how to describe it any other way) very sexy. She has a very confident way of going about her job, flirting just at the right moment, and in a way that makes every customer want her, male or female. I want her! My mind is full of indecent naughty thoughts. Which brings us to the adjustment in my hobby, I will admit I have always been a “girl watcher,” but mostly only to admire fashion, makeup, or hair style, maybe attitude and the way she carries herself. Now it is with lust. I stare at women, almost all women, I still notice fashion, and style, but now I am prone to undressing them with my fantasies. There are many choices, starting with what kind of lingerie she may have on. What do her nipples look like, are those real breasts, and is she shaved, well trimmed, or an unruly tangle of pubic hair between her legs. I look at her legs, when she is wearing a dress, or shorts. I study her ass if she is walking away, and often turn to watch her ass if she had walk towards me. I love a woman with sexy lips, and if I can get close enough to inhale her fragrance I’m in heaven. I also imagine what she may smell like when aroused. Now, when I was younger (certainly not before I turned 18 or was it 21) I was often the object of male stares, off handed comments, and hands that should not have touched me. Even now it happens, the other day it was a comment by a younger male something about a “cougar.” I always thought “just a dirty old man” what do you expect.
So, the question is… I’m I now that “dirty old woman”… I certainly do enjoy watching women, but, in a completely different way then before, now that I’m filled with lust for the romance of a woman, I stare, I follow, and I fantasize…

OH GOD I’M A PERVERT. 💐💋

Back